Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2020 2:40:11 AM EDT
Has anyone heard about any possible threats to our freedom this legislative session? Just seems like it’s too quiet in the media regarding what types of things are on the agenda.
I’m just worried we may get fucked by are dumbass governor and all the blue turds in this state.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 11:00:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Haven't heard much, NMSSA is holding a legislative strategy session on Jan. 8 @ 7:00pm in Roswell @ the NMDGF building: 1615 W. College Blvd.

A cursory search of the pre-filed bills turns up HB85 banning bump stocks, trigger cranks, etc. so there's one for the "criminalize law abiding citizens" category...
Link Posted: 1/6/2020 4:47:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Haven't heard much, NMSSA is holding a legislative strategy session on Jan. 8 @ 7:00pm in Roswell @ the NMDGF building: 1615 W. College Blvd.

A cursory search of the pre-filed bills turns up HB85 banning bump stocks, trigger cranks, etc. so there's one for the "criminalize law abiding citizens" category...
View Quote
You would think that they would let NMSSA members now about meetings via alerts emails etc...... I haven't heard a thing
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 7:05:44 PM EDT
[#3]
well they fucked us pretty good last session.  I would guess there is more in store, although the gov seems to be focusing on legalizing dope and if that consumes all her time it would be far preferable.

At a minimum, I would assume another massive tax increase across the board.  Probably some 'low hanging fruit' gun stuff like enhancing penalties yada yada yada. Hopefully none of this happens.
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 8:53:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Saw in the news the other day that she has endorsed red flag laws and it is expected to be brought up in the legislative session.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top