Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2021 12:33:33 PM EDT
Also claimed that this incident is the start of a coup attempt. Painting Finchem and Rogers, among others, as radical terrorist leaders who should be ousted from the Legislature. Conveniently giving total control to the Left, of course.
https://www.abc15.com/news/state/seven-arizonan-republican-legislators-face-calls-to-ban-them-from-the-house-and-senate
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:41:30 PM EDT
[#1]
The left calls it a coup. Who the hell attempts a coup unarmed??
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 6:50:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Hong Kong...
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:29:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Well it seems the left are doing it. With control of the media (social and msm) they have been able to control the narrative on EVERY front and we know most americans believe what they see.

Just in that article they are talking about removing 7 people from power who think differently.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 9:04:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Well it seems the left are doing it. With control of the media (social and msm) they have been able to control the narrative on EVERY front and we know most americans believe what they see.

Just in that article they are talking about removing 7 people from power who think differently.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Buckle up.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 10:39:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Whats the afrcom meeting place for when arfcom goes down?

Serious question.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 10:54:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Dairy Queen by Picacho Peak?
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 1:00:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Hong Kong...
View Quote

Yep, so they released Covid 19 on them.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 1:18:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Serious question.
View Quote

This. The only people I know from this site, are the ones I shot with when I was on the Cav Arms shooting team. I have no contact info for anyone, anymore!!
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 1:50:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Not a bad idea honestly at this point.....
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 2:11:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This. The only people I know from this site, are the ones I shot with when I was on the Cav Arms shooting team. I have no contact info for anyone, anymore!!
View Quote

I started a thread on the subject...
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 2:23:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Found it, thanks!!
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 9:51:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Why the fuck aren't right wingers trying to torpedo the Democrats for doing the steal in the first place?

THe Democrats are always going on offense, while we try to just live our lives, that's the big problem.  There is no defense like a good offense.  I guess the Democrats are either professional agitators, don't have real jobs, or some combination of the two!  
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:12:27 AM EDT
[#13]
I have already started hammering my legislators to outlaw electronic voting machines in AZ. I am also on the RTS system - become a member at AZCDL and do the same, great option.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:23:50 PM EDT
[#14]
RTS?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:40:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Request To Speak. Can only be signed up from a terminal in the Capital building, allows access to committee hearings info and can post on bills going through committees. The committee members see your actual comments when they debate the bill. It's an excellent tool - AZCDL can work with you to help you get that access.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:44:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Form an ARFcom group on MeWe?

But the Big Tech lynch mob will go for them one day, too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top