Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/12/2018 5:46:10 PM EDT
ReActiv Laser Systems
1276 NE Sloan
Lees Summit, MO 64086
(816) 246-1801

Just had two Form1 guns engraved with this guy. $40 cash a gun and I could not ask for any better quality. He even lasers it onto a piece of tape first to make sure the placement is GTG. You can stand and watch him do it, takes a couple minutes. Highly recommended. He has done a bunch of NFA stuff, so he has the font and depth stuff dialed in.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 7:14:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
ReActiv Laser Systems
1276 NE Sloan
Lees Summit, MO 64086
(816) 246-1801

Just had two Form1 guns engraved with this guy. $40 cash a gun and I could not ask for any better quality. He even lasers it onto a piece of tape first to make sure the placement is GTG. You can stand and watch him do it, takes a couple minutes. Highly recommended. He has done a bunch of NFA stuff, so he has the font and depth stuff dialed in.
View Quote
2nd.  Good work.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 6:50:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I used him several years ago when it was called AccuLasers or something along those lines. I agree that his work is top notch!
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 9:12:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Can he do titanium?
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 11:50:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can he do titanium?
View Quote
Not sure. He had quite a few very expensive looking lasers that I know nothing about. haha. I would just call him, he was real easy to work with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top