[#1]
Got me 2 tickets for the wife and i.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 8:06:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I got 1.

Link Posted: 2/19/2020 11:52:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I haven't received a text or an e-mail yet.

Is that normal?

TIA.

Link Posted: 2/20/2020 12:09:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Is that normal?

TIA.

View Quote
Got my sms text almost immediately  from 88022
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 12:57:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that normal?

TIA.

Ahhhh.

LMC.

K. Found it. I still don't know how to download the ticket.

Link Posted: 2/20/2020 9:11:10 AM EDT
[#6]
I just took a screen shot. Couldn't figure out how to download either.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 4:17:14 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't get what the point of making you register for tickets is when they overbooked by a few 100000.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 6:12:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I don't get what the point of making you register for tickets is when they overbooked by a few 100000.
View Quote
Collecting lists of potential voters and donors. They're also studying how many interested attendees are registered as Democrats, checking demographics  etc.

My company installed all of the rigging for the event. Pretty cool to be a part of that, and I can tell you they're spending money wisely and not wasting it on unnecessary costs that I typically see in events like this. MAGA baby!
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 6:56:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Collecting lists of potential voters and donors. They're also studying how many interested attendees are registered as Democrats, checking demographics  etc.

My company installed all of the rigging for the event. Pretty cool to be a part of that, and I can tell you they're spending money wisely and not wasting it on unnecessary costs that I typically see in events like this. MAGA baby!
View Quote
I get that. It's just frustrating to register, get tickets,  the wife and i took off work to attend only to find out our tickets mean squat and we had no chance of getting in unless you were there at 6 am to stand in line.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 8:06:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I get that. It's just frustrating to register, get tickets,  the wife and i took off work to attend only to find out our tickets mean squat and we had no chance of getting in unless you were there at 6 am to stand in line.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry I missed you, cs.

Had you just walked towards the Jumbotron you would have seen me at the Recall Sisolak table.

Link Posted: 2/21/2020 8:52:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Sorry I missed you, cs.

Had you just walked towards the Jumbotron you would have seen me at the Recall Sisolak table.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry I missed you, cs.

Walked right by it on the way in and on the way out. Couldn't see shit through all the people there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top