Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/11/2022 3:23:40 PM EDT
Sheriff Smith posted this on his facebook feed 2 hours ago.

DARE TO SHARE because Dudley deserves another defeat.

In less than 12 hours, I was able to confirm that the attack ad on John Feyen that was texted to thousands of Larimer County residents was coordinated by none other than Dudley Brown and his operatives at RMGO.

Republicans are right to ask why Dudley spends more time and effort trying to destroy Republican candidates that Democrats do? The answer is simple, it brings him power and money.

Candidate Fisher has spent the past year touting the successes of the LCSO over the last 12 years, assuring you that he would carry on the success of the office. For that, I have no reason to have resentment towards Jeff. In fact, I appreciate his continued compliments.
However, if he doesn’t loudly disavow dishonest attacks on the work of not only Sheriff’s Lieutenant Feyen, but many other members of the office by Dudley, then Jeff is complicit in defiling the office for personal gain.

Those are not traits you want in a Sheriff.

Let me clear up the record. The case that Dudley and company trotted out from a decade ago was a case where one parent defied a valid court issued, child custody order and insisted that despite the court ruling, she would not comply with the order. The respondent fled with the child and informed us that she would not turn the child over.

As a mother or a father, if you’ve been involved in a custody dispute and had the other party use you child as a pawn, you understand the fear and frustration.

At my direction, deputies prepared an arrest warrant and served it on the respondent when she again asserted she would not comply.

Within hours of being in custody, she made a phone call and arranged for the child to be turned over, pursuant to the previous custody order. At that point, we consulted with the plaintiff to find out if he wished for charges to continue to be pursued and he did not. Next, we spoke with the DA’s Office and shared our thoughts that with the child returned, it didn’t appear in the interest of justice to continue with the charges. With that, the charges were appropriate dropped.

To my knowledge, no further child custody issues were experienced which confirms there was no need to continue with charges.

To be clear, if Dudley or candidate Fisher wants to assign responsibility for how that case was handled- assign it to me! I am the sheriff and all of the deputies involved in that case were acting under my direction.

I fully expect Dudley and company to launch childish attack ads on me throughout the commissioner campaign, but I really don’t care.

If you are a Republican and are tired of people like Dudley destroying Republican candidates to build his own power base, join me in saying enough is enough and share you voice through your vote for John Feyen

If you have left the Republican Party and become independent because you were tired of the destructive politics, join me in disempowering the likes of Dudley Brown at the ballot box and place your vote for John Feyen.

We deserve better than we are seeing from Dudley and company.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 5:09:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Here it comes...
Wait for it...
FDB
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 4:56:37 PM EDT
[#2]
FDB, NAGR and anyone tied to FDB.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 1:09:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd spit in Browns face if it wasn't assault. That turd is a blemish on gun rights advocates in this state.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 12:55:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Being the dirty transplant I am, could anyone give me the backstory to Dudley Brown / RMGO?

I've heard the name a few times and never in a positive way.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 4:45:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Being the dirty transplant I am, could anyone give me the backstory to Dudley Brown / RMGO?

Thanks.
View Quote

Notorious for grandstanding, self promoting and fund raising in a beggars manner while actually doing very little to protect firearms rights in the state.
That's about as nicely as I can put it.
Link Posted: 7/26/2022 10:44:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Classless caustic carnival barker.
Link Posted: 7/26/2022 3:42:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Thanks.
View Quote

Here's the 20 page thread.  There are a few others, but this sets things straight for most people.  Dudders even made a brief appearance and promptly got destroyed in 2 or 3 pages and never came back.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Scam-being-run-by-the-National-Association-for-Gun-Rights/5-1269051/?page=1
Link Posted: 7/26/2022 10:11:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Here's the 20 page thread.  There are a few others, but this sets things straight for most people.  Dudders even made a brief appearance and promptly got destroyed in 2 or 3 pages and never came back.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Scam-being-run-by-the-National-Association-for-Gun-Rights/5-1269051/?page=1
View Quote

Thank you much, good to be in the know
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top