Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/28/2018 3:24:42 PM EDT
I live in northern Lake county, not far from the Marion county line in the Lady Lake/Weirsdale area. I'm looking for some land to shoot on where I could get out past 100 yds. My father in Laws property in Groveland is limited to 100 yards and is a good hour and fifteen minute drive. Anyone here know of anything in the area or does anyone have some land in this area where something like 300-500 yards is possible? I'd be willing to pay some sort of lease agreement for access, not interested in hunting just shooting steel/paper.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 4:41:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck in your search.  I have never been but hear that the ARES range in Leesburg goes out a few hundred yards.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 6:59:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 11:15:17 AM EDT
[#3]
I've heard of ARES but thought I read or heard you only had a couple hour window to shoot on Saturdays or something along those lines. I'll definitely look back into it. As far as the private land goes I figured it was probably a long shot...Thanks for the replies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top