Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/17/2020 8:23:28 PM EDT
Lamont issues another EO today. This one mandating masks/face covering if one cannot social distance (six feet or more) while in public. Goes into effect Monday at 8pm. He also pushed the CT primary (if there are two or more canidates) to August 11th.

https://portal.ct.gov/-/media/Office-of-the-Governor/Executive-Orders/Lamont-Executive-Orders/Executive-Order-No-7BB.pdf?la=en

Cloth   Face   Coverings   or   Higher   Level   of   Protection   Required in   Public Wherever Close Contact is Unavoidable.
Effective at 8:00 p.m. on Monday, April 20,  2020,  any person in  a  public  place in  Connecticut  who  is unable to or does  not maintain a safe social distance of approximately six feet from every other person shall cover  their  mouth  and  nose  with  a  mask  or  cloth  face-covering. In  addition, individuals  shall  use  a  mask  or  cloth  face  covering  when  using the  services  of any taxi,  car, livery,  ride-sharing  or  similar service or means  of mass public  transit, or while  within any  semi-enclosed  transit  stop  or  waiting  area. The  Commissioner  of Economic  and  Community  Development  shall issue  updated  versions  to  the  Safe Workplace rules issued pursuant to Executive Order No.  7V, Section 1 and the Safe Stores  rules  issued  pursuant  to  Executive  Order  No.  7S,  Section  1,  which  updated versions  shall set  forth  additional requirements  for  face  coverings within  those settings. Nothing in this order shall require the use of a mask or cloth face covering by anyone for whom doing so would be contrary to his or her health or safety because of a medical condition, a child in a child care setting, anyone under the age of 2 years, or an older child if the parent, guardian or person responsible for the child is unable to place the mask safely on the child’s face. If a person declines to wear a mask or face covering because of a medical condition as described above, such person shall not be required to produce medical documentation verifying the stated condition. This order shall supersede and preempt any current or future municipal order.

Further  Postponement of  Presidential  Preference  Primary  to  August  11.
To protect  the  health  and  safety  of  voters,  poll  workers,  and  the  most  vulnerable members of our population, I hereby further modify Section 9-464 of the Connecticut General  Statutes  to  provide  that  on  August  11,  2020,  each  party  shall  conduct  a primary  in  each  town  if  the  names  of  two  or  more  candidates  for  President  of  the
United  States  remain  on  such  party's  ballot  in  accordance  with  the  provisions  of chapter 154 of the General Statutes.

Link Posted: 4/17/2020 8:43:24 PM EDT
[#1]
If he wants me to wear a mask he should supply me with one.
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 9:42:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Luckily, based on the wording, even this will work, so he gets away without needing to supply the masks.

Link Posted: 4/17/2020 10:05:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 11:07:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 11:36:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

He already did

"If a person declines to wear a mask or face covering because of a medical condition as described above, such person shall not be required to produce medical documentation verifying the stated condition."
Link Posted: 4/18/2020 7:18:20 AM EDT
[#6]
For his next Trick. He will close down testing sites because of WEATHER.
Link Posted: 4/18/2020 8:15:01 AM EDT
[#7]
A couple days ago they woodnt let people into the Haynes hardware store with out a mask
Link Posted: 4/18/2020 8:20:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/18/2020 10:34:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

He already did

"If a person declines to wear a mask or face covering because of a medical condition as described above, such person shall not be required to produce medical documentation verifying the stated condition."
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He already did

What medical condition would keep someone from being able to wear a mask?
Link Posted: 4/18/2020 10:35:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Claustrophobia
Link Posted: 4/18/2020 11:10:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Trump Derangement Syndrome

Link Posted: 4/18/2020 11:13:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Claustrophobia
View Quote

Perfect
Link Posted: 4/18/2020 12:26:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:What medical condition would keep someone from being able to wear a mask?
View Quote

some heart conditions and lung disease
Link Posted: 4/18/2020 3:57:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He already did

Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome.
Link Posted: 4/18/2020 6:11:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/19/2020 9:22:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

The GFY syndrome that I have for this whole situation.
Link Posted: 4/19/2020 9:46:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Had a guy outside the Big Y tell me today, “you heard about the Governor’s new EO for Tuesday, right?”

Reply:   “You can tell the governor to fuck off”.  

**crickets**

I’m done with this nonsense.   If YOU feel better wearing a mask and gloves, go for it.  I’m all set.  I’m a big boy, thanks.
Link Posted: 4/19/2020 10:40:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Had a guy outside the Big Y tell me today, “you heard about the Governor’s new EO for Tuesday, right?”

**crickets**

I’m done with this nonsense.   If YOU feel better wearing a mask and gloves, go for it.  I’m all set.  I’m a big boy, thanks.
View Quote

100% agree
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 8:18:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

**crickets**

View Quote

I hear you.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:12:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

**crickets**

View Quote

I'm with you, this is fucking stupid!  Shutdown the economy, social distance and self isolate until we pass our peak so we don't overwhelm the medical system.  Well guess what, we passed our peak so fuck this BS!  The GOV can get eat a bowl of dicks!
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 12:43:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted: Well guess what, we passed our peak so fuck this BS!  
View Quote

Not sure where you're getting this info from, but according to the CDC, CT has yet to hit its peak.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 12:52:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Not sure where you're getting this info from, but according to the CDC, CT has yet to hit its peak.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted: Well guess what, we passed our peak so fuck this BS!  

Let’s get it over with. Gov. Lamont should shut the state down for 2 YEARS. FUCK IT.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 1:23:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:Let’s get it over with. Gov. Lamont should shut the state down for 2 YEARS. FUCK IT.
View Quote

Wow! Some of you guys are so reasonable, sure you're not a liberal?

Are you that much of a candy-ass that you can't sit home for a month or 2? The world isn't going to burn. If it does, we're all going together, so what's the big deal?
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 1:31:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

**crickets**

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2020 2:04:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fuck those dopes, they've been getting this wrong since day one.  A month ago they said we were going to have up to 240k deaths, now that's down to what, 50-60k, or in other words, normal flu numbers.  Read the paper, CT cases are on the down swing.  Then read the demographics of those dying of covid compared to all deaths and it's even more pathetic.  In the worst affected age groups, COVID still only accounts for 2-3% of total deaths.  Some age groups have no death at all!  The shutdown economy is going to cause more harm than COVID, this whole thing is stupid!  If people are at high risk, or are in contact with people at high risk, then yes, stay home or where your PPE.  If you aren't at a high risk of dying, then start things back up at a reasonable pace.  I'm considered an essential employee and have been out during this whole fiasco and things are just fine.  No one gave us a magic pill, we just go to work, go to the store, go around people and all is well.  You wanna stay home and wear a mask when out in town, so be it.  I'm an adult, I have health and life insurance, so I'll do what I want and if I get sick and die that's on me.  I don't visit people at risk and they don't visit me, so I'm good there too.  This whole thing is just a big power grab, and our illustrious GOV is only doing what Fredo's brother tells him to do.  Those tards are wearing mask because they left there mass transit open this whole time, and even their numbers are going down.  CT taxes already suck enough as it is, just wait until they shoot through the roof to make up for all that lost revenue.  Small businesses can't make it up, so it's gotta come from somewhere, right?  
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 2:29:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Are you that much of a candy-ass that you can't sit home for a month or 2? The world isn't going to burn. If it does, we're all going together, so what's the big deal?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:Let’s get it over with. Gov. Lamont should shut the state down for 2 YEARS. FUCK IT.

The world is burning, the May contract in oil is trading negative 14 dollars, They are paying people to take oil deliveries next month. There is a lot of smoke in the air, we might be able to put out the fire if we get things going soon, maybe.

The bullshit disease isn't going to kill anywhere near as many as the bullshit response.

While I was typing, negative thirty fucking eight.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 3:46:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Tell That to A Small Business Owner. You watch States like KONNECTICUT and N.Y. will Keep extending it. The longer this shit goes on The more harm will be done to The Economy.  Let me ask you Something.  Do You Pkan on moving?
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 3:51:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The world is burning, the May contract in oil is trading negative 14 dollars, They are paying people to take oil deliveries next month. There is a lot of smoke in the air, we might be able to put out the fire if we get things going soon, maybe.

The bullshit disease isn't going to kill anywhere near as many as the bullshit response.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People Are Going to Leave KONNECTICUT in droves. Its DONE.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 4:06:13 PM EDT
[#29]
How do we know they're not spreading this thing at the testing sites do they change their gloves after every test?
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 4:16:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Tell That to A Small Business Owner. You watch States like KONNECTICUT and N.Y. will Keep extending it. The longer this shit goes on The more harm will be done to The Economy.  Let me ask you Something.  Do You Pkan on moving?
View Quote

If you ran your business so shitty that you can't afford 2 months of downtime, you were going to fail, regardless. Not to mention there was a small business loan you could've applied for.

Move, and go where?

Please, tell me somewhere I'll make as much as I do here and have the property I have, all while getting my children a decent education w/o having to, then, pay for private school. I ask, because I've been researching for the past 5yrs. Nowhere in this country fits the bill. I'll take an average of 35% pay cut. Any place that has cheaper taxes and lower property values has garbage schools. So, while I'll be making less, how am I able to afford to send my children to private school? One of the best locations I've found is the Chapel Hill area of NC. However, property is NOT cheap there. What I have here is valued ~135% more, there. I calculated property tax and it would be ~$800 less/yr. However, NC has higher income tax, so the 2 balance out. Yet, I'd be making less, have a higher mortgage, and groceries still cost about the same. What's the point in moving?
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 4:17:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
How do we know they're not spreading this thing at the testing sites do they change their gloves after every test?
View Quote

Good Question.  The only way to prevent that scenario,  is Shut the test site down. Like Last week on Monday The Red One closed them for high winds.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 4:20:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

If you ran your business so shitty that you can't afford 2 months of downtime, you were going to fail, regardless. Not to mention there was a small business loan you could've applied for.

Move, and go where?

Please, tell me somewhere I'll make as much as I do here and have the property I have, all while getting my children a decent education w/o having to, then, pay for private school. I ask, because I've been researching for the past 5yrs. Nowhere in this country fits the bill. I'll take an average of 35% pay cut. Any place that has cheaper taxes and lower property values has garbage schools. So, while I'll be making less, how am I able to afford to send my children to private school? One of the best locations I've found is the Chapel Hill area of NC. However, property is NOT cheap there. What I have here is valued ~135% more, there. I calculated property tax and it would be ~$800 less/yr. However, NC has higher income tax, so the 2 balance out. Yet, I'd be making less, have a higher mortgage, and groceries still cost about the same. What's the point in moving?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Move, and go where?

Good Luck
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 5:13:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 5:57:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Move, and go where?

View Quote

I am honestly happy for you and your ability to do the things you have done, but you are not in the majority.  I have a ton of friends with small businesses who aren’t doing well and it’s not from sucking at business.  HOw long have you been at it?  A bet for quite sometime, what about the folks who spent their life savings on a business that opened this year?  Is it their fault they didn’t have a mountain of cash in their back pocket before they jumped into the American dream.  You are delusional if you think this isn’t crushing small business owners.  People will leave CT more so then they already are, because taxes are going to go up because of this and it’s only going to get worse.  The only reason why CT’s leaving numbers don’t look bad is because of all the NY’ers rushing in here because we are better than they are.  I travel throughout the states extensively and if you haven’t found a place better, you haven’t been looking.  

3 million people a year die in the US and were going to destroy it all for 50-60k?  That’s fucking asinine!  That’s less then those killed in fucking car accidents
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 6:44:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I am honestly happy for you and your ability to do the things you have done, but you are not in the majority.  I have a ton of friends with small businesses who aren’t doing well and it’s not from sucking at business.  HOw long have you been at it?  A bet for quite sometime, what about the folks who spent their life savings on a business that opened this year?  Is it their fault they didn’t have a mountain of cash in their back pocket before they jumped into the American dream.  You are delusional if you think this isn’t crushing small business owners.  People will leave CT more so then they already are, because taxes are going to go up because of this and it’s only going to get worse.  The only reason why CT’s leaving numbers don’t look bad is because of all the NY’ers rushing in here because we are better than they are.  I travel throughout the states extensively and if you haven’t found a place better, you haven’t been looking.  

3 million people a year die in the US and were going to destroy it all for 50-60k?  That’s fucking asinine!  That’s less then those killed in fucking car accidents
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Move, and go where?

Exactly This. People are delusional especially in A State Like ours. "Lets Hope For The Best" is what people say when THEY Know it's bad. Well guess what, Its A Fucking Disaster.  We All Know It.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 6:56:29 PM EDT
[#36]
New London County:  132 covid cases per 100K people, 5 deaths per 100K people.  Ya, I guess it’s an apocalypse

This was with no mandatory mask wearing during the worst of the pandemic, ya, that’s worth destroying the economy.  So what are we supposed to do, hide out until there are no deaths per 100k?  Are we going to do the same for everything else that people die from, hide out and hope it doesn’t come for us?  Cancer kills more and we don’t shut down businesses and lock everyone in their homes.  And the 2 biggest causes of cancer (cigarettes and alcohol) are still sold at essential businesses.  By the way, these two items are also 2 of the largest denominators for COVID deaths.  Bottom line, wearing mask and keeping the economy closed is retarded because there are more deadly things in our everyday lives that everyone, including the pogues in charge of CT, are more than happy to allow unfettered and complete access too.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 7:03:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Insert Facebook post about knowing more then scientists and paid shill's yadda yadda penis
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 9:26:06 PM EDT
[#38]
This has been a stressful couple months. .

It’s important in times like these to remind ourselves that everyone else, and I mean everyone else (even all of you in this forum), everyone is stressed out. People, whether right or wrong, are genuinely scared for their lives and the lives of their loved ones by something they can not see. We can not allow our stress to turn us on our teammates, whether at home, at work, or on the Internet.

I don’t care who you are, truther, doomers, antivaccers, nurse or laid off, truckers, construction workers, stay at home moms, this shit is taking a toll on everyone, no one can deny it.

You can argue for days if you should wear a mask or not, and I believe it is all our individual liberty to make our own decisions. But if you get hung up on the semantics nothing will get done. You’ll just waste your time and energy.

I think everyone is missing the real story here. The government literally labeled people essential and nonessential. It’s the most insane thing I’ve ever heard. Who is anyone to dub someone else nonessential. They way overstepped their bounds IMO and people, especially you guys, need to pick up this message and give it legs. The government told people to stay home because “they weren’t needed”. Any liberal crying poor right now needs to have this shoved in their face so they understand it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 10:13:37 PM EDT
[#39]
So far I'm enjoying the situation.  I'm old, have heart disease, and have dealt daily with the possibility of death for 20 years so this shit doesn't scare me.

Not shaking hands is fucking great!  Always thought it was a barbaric custom.  Glad to be rid of it.  Don't touch me and I won't touch you.

"Social distancing"....  been doin' it for years.  People suck and I prefer to not be around them anymore.  If I wasn't married I'd probably move to Alaska.  If I was rich I'd buy my own island.

The lack of traffic is great.

I guess I'll see how bad things get, but for now I'm enjoying things.

Link Posted: 4/20/2020 10:21:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Lt. Gov. Patrick responds to backlash from 'Tucker Carlson Tonight' comments
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:59:07 PM EDT
[#41]
On one hand the government has to tell people what to do because most are too stupid to think for themselves. People have become so dependant on being told what to do vs. knowing what to do. I see it at work all the time.

Open the economy back up. Let things go.

The left is pushing for this shut down so they can use it to roll us into socialism. You watch.

The Chinese attacked us. We need to fight back. Wipe out their economy. We can do it with tariffs, incentives to move manufacturing back home and we can sieze all their assets in this country and use the money and proceeeds to help fund the incentives.

Fuck China. We should be nuking them not talking.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:55:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

First of all, I never wished anyone's business to fail, but it certainly doesn't take priority over my family's health. And where do you suggest I look to move, given my focus and goals.?

The US total is ~42k deaths. Where'd you get 50-60k? And that's already more than 2019's estimated ~39k vehicle deaths (which is more than the '18-'19 Flu season death toll). Also, those vehicle deaths are from an ENTIRE year. We're not yet 2 months since the first Covid death in America.

If you think shutting things down didn't slow the spread, boy, you really are naive. Let me guess, washing my hands doesn't kill germs and the light doesn't actually shut off, when I close the fridge.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 7:22:03 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

First of all, I never wished anyone's business to fail, but it certainly doesn't take priority over my family's health. And where do you suggest I look to move, given my focus and goals.?

The US total is ~42k deaths. Where'd you get 50-60k? And that's already more than 2019's estimated ~39k vehicle deaths (which is more than the '18-'19 Flu season death toll). Also, those vehicle deaths are from an ENTIRE year. We're not yet 2 months since the first Covid death in America.

If you think shutting things down didn't slow the spread, boy, you really are naive. Let me guess, washing my hands doesn't kill germs and the light doesn't actually shut off, when I close the fridge.
View Quote

The point is that keeping everything shutdown is unsustainable.  We are going to have to toughen up and reopen the economy or else do permanent damage to our way of life.  If you want to stay locked up indefinitely, fine, that’s your right to do what you think is best, but that should not negatively impact someone else’s ability to provide for themselves and their family.  This thing is bad, but it’s no where near as bad as it was mentioned a month ago.  The recovery rate is estimated to be between 97%-99.5%!  Those are some pretty good damn odd’s at surviving and a piss poor reason to close the economy, while requiring a total change of life.  

The government shutdown the country not to with the purpose of preventing people from dying from COVID, they closed everything to prevent the medical system from being overwhelmed by those with it.  Well, they didn’t get overwhelmed and we have excess capacity now.  Temporary hospitals are being shutdown and medical equipment is being sent overseas because we don’t need it all.  Continue to keep the country closed and we’ll see hospitals and medical centers go out of business because they’re not allowed to do anything but COVID response.  Small business, big business, all business is suffering.  A post above stated correctly that we accepted the Government telling us who was essential and who wasn’t?  You tell the family of any person who was working to support their family that they are nonessential?  There’s no fucking such thing.

The extremely low numbers of those dying from COVID, especially when looking at Age, Sex, Underlying Conditions, shows that chances are even if you get it, your going to be okay.  So, before we destroy our way of life, lets get this place opened up before the damage is unrepairable.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 8:07:34 AM EDT
[#44]
MADNESS.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 8:09:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Personally I’ve been working The Whole time. How about you?
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 8:11:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:The extremely low numbers of those dying from COVID,
View All Quotes

You simply don't get it. The reason the numbers are low is due to the fact we shut things down. Look at the graphs/charts. It isn't a coincidence that most cities peaked ~2wks after initiating their lockdown. Had this not happened, who knows when the numbers would start to fall. This is why the CDC had such a high death toll, in the beginning. They didn't yet have this data, because people weren't taking it seriously. Hospitals would've been exponentially outgunned and the supply chain, for medical supplies, would have been non-existent.

If you don't think that would've caused an even greater toll on the economy, I don't know what else to tell you. Business owners wouldn't need to worry about reopening, if they're either dead or their customers are. Taxes? Where do you think the money is going to come from, when the Gov't promised to pay for Covid expenses (at Medicare rates, too)? That number wouldn't be even higher if more people got infected, regardless of if it resulted in death?

If you run a small business and can't afford to pay bills, you should just tell your suppliers. Be honest. If they don't care, there's really nothing they can do, at this point. It hasn't been long enough to start evictions or be taken to court (which probably aren't even handling this crap) right now. Those suppliers tell their suppliers and up the chain it goes. When it finally gets to the top, guess what, those are the corporations getting bail outs anyway.

The states are very aware of the issues and most are trying to get the wheels turning. However, taking heed from the medical community, they don't want to start another wave/cycle of the virus. Not only would it start this shit again, but how any people do you think would leave their house after a second big hit? Probably not a lot.

Quoted:Personally I’ve been working The Whole time. How about you?

Fortunately, yes. I'm able to work from home and be ~99.9% as effective as before. Since I'm in charge of the Project R&D dept., I've been working w/ EH&S to develop and print 3D respirators and adapters (for the units we already own). We'll be upgrading all our building ventilation systems, to HEPA approved filters, and running them as best to clean the air as we can. We've already started shuffling people and shifts around, to reduce and/or eliminate person to person interactions. We, too, want to get back to normal. However, what we won't do is risk the health or safety of our coworkers or their families, to get there.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 8:17:42 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You simply don't get it. The reason the numbers are low is due to the fact we shut things down. Look at the graphs/charts. It isn't a coincidence that most cities peaked ~2wks after initiating their lockdown. Had this not happened, who knows when the numbers would start to fall. This is why the CDC had such a high death toll, in the beginning. They didn't yet have this data, because people weren't taking it seriously. Hospitals would've been exponentially outgunned and the supply chain, for medical supplies, would have been non-existent.

If you don't think that would've caused an even greater toll on the economy, I don't know what else to tell you. Business owners wouldn't need to worry about reopening, if they're either dead or their customers are. Taxes? Where do you think the money is going to come from, when the Gov't promised to pay for Covid expenses (at Medicare rates, too)? That number wouldn't be even higher if more people got infected, regardless of if it resulted in death?

If you run a small business and can't afford to pay bills, you should just tell your suppliers. Be honest. If they don't care, there's really nothing they can do, at this point. It hasn't been long enough to start evictions or be taken to court (which probably aren't even handling this crap) right now. Those suppliers tell their suppliers and up the chain it goes. When it finally gets to the top, guess what, those are the corporations getting bail outs anyway.

The states are very aware of the issues and most are trying to get the wheels turning. However, taking heed from the medical community, they don't want to start another wave/cycle of the virus. Not only would it start this shit again, but how any people do you think would leave their house after a second big hit? Probably not a lot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

So let’s stay closed for good long while. Get A Vaccine, whenever that is. Get people vaccinated, whenever that is. Maybe 2 - 5 years. If we are lucky.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 8:22:52 AM EDT
[#48]
Round 2 is coming
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 8:32:52 AM EDT
[#49]
The dude who stayed at home for decades and enjoyed every FUCKING moment of it.

Link Posted: 4/21/2020 8:39:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
The dude who stayed at home for decades and enjoyed every FUCKING moment of it.

https://i1.wp.com/www.beirutnightlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Huge-Hefner.jpg?fit=583%2C783&ssl=1
View Quote

He was not “ essential “.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top