Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2019 10:12:56 AM EDT

FOOKING
ZERO
NADA
NULL

Off the record, State Police sources told AmmoLand no magazines were turned in. We filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to get the official answer from State Police officials. Our first request went unanswered, so we sent another, then another, and so on until we finally received a response from the State Police.

SGT Kristina Pados of the New Jersey State Police responded to our FOIA request. She confirmed what our sources inside the New Jersey Police told us. The gun owners of New Jersey have surrendered no magazines.
View Quote
FOIA Request Confirms: ZERO Standard Capacity Mags Turned In To NJ State Police

HUGE
Shout Out To You All In New Jersey from Americans Everywhere!

Keep Up the Great Work!
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 10:29:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Seems like there are THOUSANDS of these signs posted EVERYWHERE in NJ:

Cities
Farms
Suburbs

Link Posted: 4/18/2019 5:39:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok, simple question, who here lost their mag’s in a boating accident? The next question is, did anyone’s dog eat their mag’s?

Maxwell
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 6:04:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 5:37:05 AM EDT
[#4]
my 5" bench vise ate all my mags

FPM. FPMMIHA
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 8:18:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Fuck Filthy Phil

For the record, I never owned a mag over 10 rounds so I had nothing to turn in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top