Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/6/2022 5:43:03 PM EDT
Title says it all.  Here is the LINKY for raw results as they come in.  Some results should start appearing around 7:30-8:00pm.

Of course, this is not an endorsement of any candidate or political party.  
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 6:08:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Zero votes for both... RIGGED!
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 8:30:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Here we go
Link Posted: 12/7/2022 2:25:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Can't say I'm surprised.
Link Posted: 12/7/2022 7:55:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/7/2022 7:16:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Interestingly if Walker had received the same number of votes in the run off, as he did in the general election in November, he would have won.  So that could mean several things.  People who voted “R” during the general election (perhaps also due to a Kemp halo effect) did not turn out. This actually was a pretty important election, as now the Dems can control all committees, Manchin ( a level headed Dem) has been neutered..thankfully the Republicans control the house.
Link Posted: 12/7/2022 10:33:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Interestingly if Walker had received the same number of votes in the run off, as he did in the general election in November, he would have won.  So that could mean several things.  People who voted “R” during the general election (perhaps also due to a Kemp halo effect) did not turn out. This actually was a pretty important election, as now the Dems can control all committees, Manchin ( a level headed Dem) has been neutered..thankfully the Republicans control the house.
View Quote

Same thing happened last go around.  Not sure why people are apathetic in these run off races.

While I'm not surprised, it doesn't mean it isn't frustrating.
Link Posted: 12/9/2022 10:22:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 6:12:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I've probably made this clear before, but here are my general feelings on current elections/politicians:

- I doubt the legitimacy of all of them

- Whenever it's going to be close, expect the Democrats to pull it out of their ass by whatever means they can

- All politicians including the ones on "our side" are garbage

- "Our" ticket is going to be an uphill battle

That being said, when you have a voter base with nowhere to be because they don't work for a living, you're kind of fucked as the opposing side.
View Quote

This is where I'm at all day.
Link Posted: 12/11/2022 7:11:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I've probably made this clear before, but here are my general feelings on current elections/politicians:

- I doubt the legitimacy of all of them

- Whenever it's going to be close, expect the Democrats to pull it out of their ass by whatever means they can

- All politicians including the ones on "our side" are garbage

- "Our" ticket is going to be an uphill battle

That being said, when you have a voter base with nowhere to be because they don't work for a living, you're kind of fucked as the opposing side.
View Quote

Raffensperger 2026!
Link Posted: 12/11/2022 10:01:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Raffensperger 2026!
View Quote

At least we know he will cheat to win or block the other candidate
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top