Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2020 5:00:34 PM EDT
Since I have been stuck working at home for a while now, I have been using some of my free time with a few new build efforts. Would anyone happen to know if any of the local Birmingham/Huntsville LGS have any decent inventories of stripped lowers? I picked up a few Aero, Anderson and Noveske lowers in Cullman recently, but I was hoping to find a few Anderson "poverty ponies" for some retro styled builds.
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 5:12:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Larry’s usually has Andersons for $50ish range
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 10:02:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Patriot Gun Sales Montgomery is the only place besides Larry's in Huntsville that always seems to have a supply at a decent price.
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 11:13:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Patriot Gun Sales Montgomery is the only place besides Larry's in Huntsville that always seems to have a supply at a decent price.
View Quote
Does Jim currently stock stripped lowers?

I haven't been there in a year or two, but he didn't have 'em last time I was in there.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 10:43:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 9:51:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I have managed to pickup a few different brands over the last week, but I haven't been able to find any poverty ponies.. I was hoping to find a few Andersons without the roll mark for a couple of retro builds I have in mind for that minimal marking clean look. I guess I will have to order a few and have them shipped.

I'll give Hoover Tactical a call or slide down to look around. Much appreciate the feedback gentlemen.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 1:17:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Have tried Nichols Outfitters in Pelham?  They had some Anderson lowers in stock last week when I was there.  Not sure if they were marked or not though.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 3:00:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 4:07:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Velvet:
Have tried Nichols Outfitters in Pelham?  They had some Anderson lowers in stock last week when I was there.  Not sure if they were marked or not though.
View Quote

Completely forgot about them.. Thanks! I'll run by there tomorrow...
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 9:58:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Tell Pat or Dave that Tom sent you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top