Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2021 2:03:19 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 2:20:57 PM EDT
[#1]
There's a special place in Hell for Scott.  In the mean time write him, the LCSO and media and let them know how unacceptable this is.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 4:27:40 PM EDT
[#2]
So the school is providing counseling services for students who saw the parent's behavior?  WTF.  Girl gets "allegedly" attacked and it's her dad's behavior that warrants "counseling" for the student body?  This is beyond clown world.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:53:59 PM EDT
[#3]
And of course Biberaj tries to jail the father of the victim instead.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 6:24:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So the school is providing counseling services for students who saw the parent's behavior?  WTF.  Girl gets "allegedly" attacked and it's her dad's behavior that warrants "counseling" for the student body?  This is beyond clown world.
View Quote

My thought too.   Seeing the dad’s reaction is something those students should see and should understand that’s how a loving, caring, concerned father should act after his daughter has just been raped by a sexual predator that was enabled to prey on innocent girls by the Left’s woke policies.  If I had to guess, the school administration probably treated this dad and his poor daughter with the same reckless indifference they have demonstrated throughout.  It’s no wonder he was using profanity after his daughter was raped and the school probably acted indifferent about it.

I have a daughter in FCPS unfortunately and am following what is going on in LCPS schools and board meetings very closely. It’s good to see that parents around the country are waking up to the fact that these school boards and school systems really just see our kids as nothing more than disposable bots to program with Leftist ideology.  If there are a few casualties along the way, so be it.  It’s a necessary cost to achieve “fundamental transformation.”  Now that parents are standing up for their rights and the rights of their children, it’s time to deploy the goons of the FBI to squash the peasant uprising.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 2:40:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

That was my first thought reading that.

Link Posted: 10/23/2021 7:47:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Prog-Leftists put ideology over literally everything.  Watched it happen with the super in my previous school system, so it's not a surprise to see here.  What is even more disheartening though is the (overall) lack of parent outrage.  I would think that, regardless of political affiliation, they'd be storming the gates to tar and feather him...
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 11:26:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top