Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2022 10:26:36 AM EDT
Share, print, give to friends and family.  Talk to someone who didn't vote last election and help them get to the polls.

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/622917dd6f612f6d7c297078/t/6266f275f53c50184c339c03/1650913935472/2022_Primary_Sample.jpeg
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 4:39:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for posting that, allowed me to do some more research on my end.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 11:28:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I would like to ask everyone to vote for Dr Mark Manteuffel for Coroner.

He is an all around good dude, Air Force Vet (Flight Doc), and currently an FAA Flight Surgeon.

He is my flight doc here locally if you happen to need and FAA Medical Certificate. His office is out at the airport.
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 7:38:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Please vote Bruce Mattare and Leslie Duncan for county commissioners.  It may be the only way to save the CDA Skeet and Trap club.

Fillios is a rino that thanked the Kootenai county democrats for getting him elected.

Kootenai County Commissioner Fillios Thanks Democrats for Helping Him Win Republican Primary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq67theZZDU
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 10:16:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Please vote Bruce Mattare and Leslie Duncan for county commissioners.  It may be the only way to save the CDA Skeet and Trap club.

Fillios is a rino that thanked the Kootenai county democrats for getting him elected.

View Quote

Who is looking to shut down the CDA Trap and Skeet Club?  Why?
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 11:21:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Who is looking to shut down the CDA Trap and Skeet Club?  Why?
View Quote

It's sits on leased land owned by the county/airport.  The airport manager wants $$$$ to build a taj mahal to house snow plows.  He wants to sell out from under the club.  The manager answers to the commissioners.  Leslie Duncan has been against selling, Fillios is a dem in rep clothing, and Brooks who used to be a shotgun shooter at the club is a two faced back stabber.  Both Fillios and Brooks are/were realtors.  

Selling is back burnered for the time being I think but the manager now wants to raise our lease rates from a nominal $1200/year(approx) to a club killing $140,000/year(approx).  Brooks and Fillios have pushed the idea that we're all a bunch of rich guys with $15000 guns so the increase should be no big deal.  Brooks actually knows better, this is a blue collar club with 3 High School teams.

With Leslie Duncan and Bruce Mattare we should be able to get either a reasonable long term lease or (who knows) maybe even discuss turning it into a shooting park

That's the Cliff notes, I know there is more going on than that I can't say, I am not 100% on all the details but I am close to the clubs board.

This election is critical.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 8:47:11 PM EDT
[#6]
WOW!

I know Chris Fillios casually. I had no idea he was such a turncoat.

Thanks for that.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 11:34:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

He is an all around good dude, Air Force Vet (Flight Doc), and currently an FAA Flight Surgeon.

He is my flight doc here locally if you happen to need and FAA Medical Certificate. His office is out at the airport.
View Quote

Yes to this!  However he needs to distance himself from Keane
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 12:37:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

My wife says Manteuffel is an excellent surgeon, and a great person.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 1:45:42 AM EDT
[#9]
I don't know manteuffel personally, but people I respect and trust are supporting him. Sounds like a really solid dude.

ETA: Filios sucks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top