Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2021 1:51:00 AM EDT
Bought it, and stuck it in my shed.
Got health issues, and can't drive anymore.
Tried to sell it, and couldn't.

Now I'm thinking that maybe there's someone who could really use it, and I'm willing to donate it. The only condition is that I need it picked up ASAP. It's in my way, and difficult for me to move. About 20mi from Jeff City.

Link Posted: 8/8/2021 2:31:27 AM EDT
[#1]
@wheelchairman. If he's still even around any more.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 7:17:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Ask around your town or do a net search.  
Most areas will have some sort of disability organization like SADI that will accept donated gear and be thrilled to get it.
Included might be VFW, and other vet organizations.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 7:39:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I have no way to transport it, and anything like that would be 20mi away.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 6:41:58 PM EDT
[#4]
To get a nice carrier, they'll come and get it.

Also post a "Free" ad in a local paper or online bulletin board.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 7:08:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I had it listed for $100, and a guy agreed to buy it. We agreed on a day for him to come get it, and he didn't show. He emailed that night, saying that he forgot, but maybe he can come by in a couple weeks.
 Now I'm just trying for an easy way to get it moved, but nobody is interested. Looks like I'm going to have to ask family to put it down by the road, with a FREE sign on it.
 I'm not sinking time/money into more advertising, which will probably just lead to getting jerked around again. I appreciate the suggestions, but I'm done with it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 11:35:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Where are you? I'm just north of Columbia, Missouri, I'd come and get it if you're close.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 11:39:12 PM EDT
[#7]
deleted
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 5:17:30 PM EDT
[#8]
@mzM  Does that work for you, or should I have this set out by the street?
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 2:21:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Sorry for the delay. Yeah, no, that's a bit too far. I have to hang pretty close to be able to help a family member with health issues at darn near a minutes notice. I wish I could though.

Thanks anyway.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 3:21:22 AM EDT
[#10]

Consider the thread done then. I'll get someone to set it out by the road.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top