Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2019 12:15:27 PM EDT
I qualified for the Boston marathon, but didn't find out until late because my time was right on the edge.  As you can imagine, room rates for the night before the marathon are insane (~$1k), and you have to be in Boston the day before to pick up your bib.  I've looked on Airbnb but you have a bunch of new rooms constantly popping up where the situation looks super sketchy (scammers mostly).  I'm looking for anyone that might live a couple miles from Boston Common that might rent me a room for the night at a reasonable rate.  I'd just need a bed for my wife and I, the kids are staying home.

The marathon is April 20th, so I'm looking for a room the evening of the 19th.  Again, we'd come in at 9ish and leave about 8:00 in the morning, so they can have very little interaction with us.  This is my first shot at asking for something on ARFCOM.  My wife's a doubter, we'll see how it turns out.  I'll crosspost in the MA forum.
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 12:39:29 PM EDT
[#1]
My brother has an apt in Boston. Ill talk to him and see what he says
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 3:06:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 9:50:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm about 20 miles south of Boston. If it helps, I can bring you and the mrs. in on Monday morning.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top