Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2018 9:12:44 PM EDT
Not my first time at the shoot, but my first time as a KY resident, and will be taking my dad and it will be his first time there.  He was in the army 68-71 but never flew on a Huey so I'll likely take him up for a surprise.
I'll be camping as well to enjoy the weekend before the winter comes, searching the gun show for interesting things, and probably rent to shoot a few FA guns I can't afford yet.
Anyone else going?
Link Posted: 10/5/2018 9:54:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I will be going Friday. Boss gave me the day off work for it
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 12:15:01 AM EDT
[#2]
My wife and I will be heading there for Sunday.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 5:15:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Been there as an attendee and working security a buncha times. Not really interesting to me anymore.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 8:25:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 9:09:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I’ll be there Thursday through Sunday if this hurricane doesn’t wipe me off the map before I leave. It was supposed to be my bachelor party.
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 9:15:18 AM EDT
[#6]
ill be there friday morning.

I usually get a hotel somewhere but i'm driving down in the morning to save money this time.
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 9:16:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Been there as an attendee and working security a buncha times. Not really interesting to me anymore.
View Quote
I could really care less about the machine guns, I just go for the gun show

the machine guns were cool the first time I went.
Link Posted: 10/12/2018 5:57:38 PM EDT
[#8]
How's the parking. Think it will be muddy saturday
Link Posted: 10/12/2018 7:17:52 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm the only available guy who can do PM, diagnostics, and cleanup on our mill tomorrow, so it looks like I've been volunteered. Hopefully I'll be able to make it Sunday
Link Posted: 10/13/2018 2:57:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Wanted to go...wanted to actually take wife...that fell through....lost motivation ....
Went last...3 years on Saturdays...
I mainly shop....looking for good deals...got some pretty good ones all 3 years.

Tomorrow's gonna be rainy weather..I've seen people say a lot of vendors leave before noon...everything's gone by Sunday...blabla.....
I'll save some money by not going...
I'm convincing myself it's for the better....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top