Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2021 8:26:41 PM EDT
Anyone catch what went on with our short bus riding leader and his grinder friends from PA, NJ and NY? More unlawful gun laws? Since he can’t ever do anything for himself, I can only imagine he will do whatever other governors do.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 9:30:43 PM EDT
[#1]
And y wasn't Mass invited
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 6:28:08 AM EDT
[#2]
On my ride in to work they played small bits of it. Sounds like they are worried about guns coming from out of state. Go figure, criminals don’t follow laws.
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 6:57:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Red NED .
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 2:26:28 PM EDT
[#4]
https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/governors-of-four-states-team-up-to-track-illegal-guns/2598579/

Nothing directed at peaceful pew-pew carrying citizens this time:

"The agreement between New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York and Connecticut says they will share data about illegal guns.

“A little like the war on drugs you don’t want to just go after the kid with the nickel bag, that kid with a pistol, we’re going take care of them, but I want to go after the king pins,” Gov. Ned Lamont says.

Lamont says Connecticut sees guns come down from the north and up from the south.

“I want to go after those pushers. I want to go after those big drug and gun wholesalers. Those big guns so to speak,” Lamont says.

“Ideally we’ll get some national action on this,” Lamont says.

The governors held a virtual press conference to make the announcement.

“We know that gun violence and gun homicide rates have risen over the past year,” Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf says.

Wolf says Covid-19 had an impact.

“The isolation that many experienced, at least this has been our experience in Pennsylvania, also stripped away support networks and safety nets. The same time it caused increasing stress, anxiety, fear and clearly anger,” Wolf says.

Stein says they need to look at preventing violence before it begins."
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 3:11:33 PM EDT
[#5]
King pins
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 7:39:34 PM EDT
[#6]
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1224700/Kingpin_Reloaded/

The good, old Kingpin. They made a remake of this classic video game
Link Posted: 10/9/2021 5:44:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Wolf says Covid-19 had an impact.

“The isolation that many experienced, at least this has been our experience in Pennsylvania, also stripped away support networks and safety nets. The same time it caused increasing stress, anxiety, fear and clearly anger,” Wolf says.
[/i]
View Quote

Bullshit.

Cops don't want to get indicted for doing their jobs, thanks to Democrats. Period. Full stop.

Cops have gone fetal and do the bare minimum, therefore scumbags commit more crimes and get more brazen by the day.

A blind man can see it. Covid my balls.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top