Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2021 7:15:43 AM EDT
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/key-fbi-agent-whitmer-kidnapping-024800847.html

Michael Hills — who represents defendant Brandon Caserta, who is among the six people charged in the case — said during a court hearing Thursday that prosecutors decided not to use Agent Richard Trask's testimony during a pending October trial. Prosecutors gave defense teams access to Trask's social media posts this week, with at least one taking aim at Trump and his supporters, Hills said, according to the Detroit News.

"If you still support our piece of s*** president you can f*** off," read the March 28, 2020, post. "As someone whose wife works in the hospital I hope you burn in hell along with your douchebag f****** reality tv star. His ego is going to kill a lot of people and anyone who supports that is a dumbass. This is what you get when you elect an egotistica/narcissistic (sic) maniac to the top office. He needs people to be nice to him or he won't help. F*** you douche."
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 8:55:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 10:51:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm curious if Trask's wife is looking for a date.  Would absolutely enjoy showing her what the penis of freedom looks like.
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 4:01:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I am the only one in this room professional enough to entrap these poor chumps in a phony prosecution!
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 7:41:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Former FBI agent, I saw in the DETNEWS, that he was fired for cause.  Next stop, jail, hopefully.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 12:44:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Couldn't their lawyer push for a dismissal based on what has been revealed about the agents who made this case?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top