Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2021 11:57:02 AM EDT
Wife thinks Dems will pull the same stunt they did to get Dougy Doo in.

Dems voted in the Republican Primary (and bragged about it on FB) for Roy Moore, knowing he'd lose to Jones.

She thinks they'll do the same with Britt - make Britt the Republican candidate, who probably cant beat a seasoned Dem.

Thoughts?

[rulz]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 2:23:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/20/2021 11:51:33 AM EDT
Moore just wasn’t a good candidate.  I voted for him because I didn’t want the Democrat to win, but I can’t say my heart was in it.  McConnell spent several million to get Strange elected, and honestly I think the GOPe was helping Jones out behind the scenes.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 8:54:55 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AlabamaFan64:
Moore just wasn’t a good candidate.  I voted for him because I didn’t want the Democrat to win, but I can’t say my heart was in it.  McConnell spent several million to get Strange elected, and honestly I think the GOPe was helping Jones out behind the scenes.
View Quote

Strange lost because he tried to make himself appear to be a "Good Ole Boy" by painting mud on his truck.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 9:40:51 AM EDT
I'm not saying Katie Britt is a bad choice, I'm saying she's least likely to win against a strong Dem. (well, her or Roy Moore [no relation])

The Dems piled in on the Republican primary to get Moore elected candidate. On FB the head of the Madison County Democratic Womens Club bragged about voting in the Republican primary.

My wife and I are sure they'll do it again, and we're thinking they'll go for Britt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Stay Informed On All Things 2A

Sign up and receive updates every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the ARFCOM community, breaking news and legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement.
Top Top