Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2021 7:17:08 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 8:09:38 AM EDT
[#1]
You're not a politician unless you get elected, that means appealing to voters residing in New York City and Buffalo.

What a politician says, the platform they represent isn't always what is achieved.

Look at the Democrats history, have any of their "repressed" ever moved up?

I think she will follow up on a lot of these things with a lot less ardor than Cuomo.

Cuomo was a sadist, he enjoyed inflicting the "law" on the populace.

I'm surprised he doesn't relish being on the receiving end as well.

Link Posted: 8/24/2021 9:38:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm surprised he doesn't relish being on the receiving end as well.
View Quote
Brings to mind a scene in the Hogan's Heroes episode "Hello Zolle!".
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 1:23:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't care.

She can do what she wants, and I will do what I want.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 7:22:45 PM EDT
[#4]
this bit tells me all i need to know about her.

In the past, Hochul has been a supporter of gun rights, even earning a favorable rating from the National Rifle Association while representing Western New York in Congress in 2012.

But after a break following a losing bid for re-election, Hochul returned to the political scene to run for lieutenant governor with a far more liberal agenda, highlighted in a 2014 campaign ad.

She believes in nothing and just wants to get her fifthly hands on power.

Link Posted: 8/25/2021 9:35:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I remember way back when, when she became Erie County Clerk, she actually whipped the Pistol Permit Bureau into shape, made them expand hours, and made them expedite additions/deletions....really cracked the whip. I thought then she was surprisingly refreshing, especially for a Dem...but, alas, I am willing to bet, she will toe the line on gun control, like that bitch Gillebrand did...

Good luck guys...but hard to believe she could be WORSE than that cocksucker Cuomo...
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 10:58:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Gillibrand was 'pro gun' once
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 8:28:32 AM EDT
[#7]
i find it too coincidental that she releases the 12K additional suspected covid deaths the day that she mandates masks for all school kids.

more about the sucking up to the teachers union than anything else.

Link Posted: 8/26/2021 10:31:44 AM EDT
[#8]
I have this gut feeling that she is going to turn into a Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer clone. Just hearing her talk on some issues and I wonder how long before we see similar asinine COVID policies appear here.

Honestly have to wonder how long it will be before we truly miss FUAC. On the other hand, you can pronounce FUKH
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 5:07:37 PM EDT
[#9]
No surprise, her pick for Lt. Gov is a NYC leftist. She will continue moving to the left, but no matter what, she is not going to be the nominee next year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top