Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2018 11:21:20 PM EDT
Think people really believe that?
Link Posted: 10/1/2018 11:46:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Like many Dems & some Repubs they think the 2nd Amendment only pertains to traditional hunting firearms.

At best Williams is a FUDD.

Her words...

Standard Democrap talking points

The NRA and "rabid" adherants

Endorsed by Giffords anti-gun org

Military style assault (semi-auto) weapons should be regulated just like NFA
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 10:21:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Traditional Firearms are far less dangerous than assault ARK57's.

I like her new ad with her in hunting gear holding a shotgun. She looks very natural with it, I can tell she's about to shoulder it and take down a huge goose then walk over and wring its neck. She just has that rugged appeal when I look at her.

She won't be getting my vote tho.
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 10:47:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Well some political hack consulting firm is making bank trying to get the weak minded to fall for stupid unbelievable crap.  Those commercials are a farce.  All of them look like they just got their blaze orange off the shelf at Kmart.  Put up some actual hunting pics with game on the ground (p.s. they ain't got any...sshhhh)
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 7:26:06 PM EDT
[#4]
From Wiki on her position….

After the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, Williams came out with several gun control proposals. A gun owner,[41] and hunter, and sport shooter, Williams advocated for universal background checks and a ban on bump stocks. She also proposed banning the use of AR-15 style rifles outside of controlled environments (such as shooting ranges).[57] She also proposed that Congress regulate military assault-style weapons the same way it regulated machine guns.[41]
View Quote
All that being said;

#1 - Her position for banning the use of mil-style semis outside of controlled environments is like in some European countries were owners have to store their firearms in sanctioned shooting ranges.  That means owners give up 99% control of their personal property thus not being able to use firearms for hunting, personal protection and sporting uses elsewhere from the sanctioned controlled environment.

#2 - Her position that semi-auto/mil-style firearms be regulated the same as NFA full-auto firearms means the manufacture of semis can be banned the same as the manufacture of new full-auto firearms have been banned for several decades.

Related to #1 & #2 is that if the national government does #1 & #2 then it can define what mil-style firearms are.  That can range from pump & semi-auto shotguns, and bolt-action precision rifles that are used by the mil, as well as semis.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 11:27:53 PM EDT
[#5]
For those in Billing, she’s doing some happy hour at Thirsty Street tomorrow. I had my suspicions that the owner of TS was a lib, but I’ll never be giving TS another penny. And I’ll be letting my coworkers, who are a huge component of his business, know about where his loyalties are.
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 8:35:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For those in Billing, she’s doing some happy hour at Thirsty Street tomorrow. I had my suspicions that the owner of TS was a lib, but I’ll never be giving TS another penny. And I’ll be letting my coworkers, who are a huge component of his business, know about where his loyalties are.
View Quote
Good, because Canyon Creek is where it's at!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top