Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2021 12:37:51 PM EDT
Hey guys, This is probably a long shot but with ARFCOM being so diverse I figured why not ask the question.
I looking at applying for a position at the Hospital and curious if anyone is a current employee and has any feedback on how they are to work for? I currently am in Reno so this would be a pretty big relocation but both my wife and I are open to it with the way the state of Nevada is heading. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 12:41:21 PM EDT
[#1]
There's more than one Hospital in Montana...
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 1:30:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 4:12:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I assume the Logan Health takeover is new. The signs and bills are different since we moved here in January of this year. May be able to look into them some. Pretty sure there is a nurses union here to advertises pretty hard.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 4:19:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

True, but I asked about the hosptial specifically in Kalispell, not Montana..
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 12:05:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’re right. Sorry about that. Hadn’t had my coffee yet and somehow missed it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 11:29:19 AM EDT
[#6]
What kind of job are you looking into?  I may have some insight.
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 1:42:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Nurse Practitioner
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 2:18:19 PM EDT
[#8]
KRMC can be a little rough on midlevels.  Pay is just OK, benefits are decent. If you aren't opposed to living in a more rural area, you can do very well in smaller towns with CAHs in NW MT.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 5:54:19 AM EDT
[#9]
My wife has worked there for over 15 years and says mid level and lower are under paid, luckily she’s not one of these poor individuals
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 2:50:34 AM EDT
[#10]
It was fine when I started there in 2014 hospital went through major restructurings and scandals/lawsuits. Pay sucked. Since the changes it only got worse. Don’t think I could recommend working there if you care about your income and the benefits honestly are not that great.
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 3:17:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It was fine when I started there in 2014 hospital went through major restructurings and scandals/lawsuits. Pay sucked. Since the changes it only got worse. Don’t think I could recommend working there if you care about your income and the benefits honestly are not that great.
View Quote

Thanks everyone for the input. They took the decision out of my hands and chose another candidate.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top