Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2020 9:28:59 PM EDT
And they’re a big fat no!  And theyre on the back of your ballot. Expanding terms for judges and clerks to 8 years and another victim rights one. I don’t have details as I was so pissed off reading them.

https://ballotpedia.org/Kentucky_2020_ballot_measures
Link Posted: 10/19/2020 8:33:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I voted no on both.

Link Posted: 10/19/2020 11:20:00 AM EDT
[#2]
There’s also a question in Jefferson County asking ‘are you for or against raising your property taxes in order to pay for public schools?’

The choices are either Yes or No, because public education.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/19/2020 11:42:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There’s also a question in Jefferson County asking ‘are you for or against raising your property taxes in order to pay for public schools?’

The choices are either Yes or No, because public education.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/79706/D8FF80E0-61D3-4CDE-B313-F404023F5392_jpe-1643547.JPG

View Quote

Yeah that one is sneaky. You don’t hate children do you?  It’s only 7 cents!

Even more sneaky is that and the amendments are on back of ballot hoping folks are too dumb to turn it over.
Link Posted: 10/20/2020 8:04:33 AM EDT
[#4]
I voted yesterday. Based on KY standardized test scores in general, I do not have a lot of faith more than 60% of these paper ballots are actually completed  the way the voter desired.

I was also disappointed no one ran against our favorite State Rep Reggie Thomas. I wrote in Mickey Mouse over that asshat.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top