Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2022 8:28:08 AM EDT
Hey all,
I'm curious about how the PDL works over at KCR. I understand that they run matches which include 3-gun.
I have recently gotten into firearms, and I've seen things like run-n-gun and 3-gun matches look very interesting. Does membership to the PDL allow you to train on a course, or what type of training is available?
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 1:07:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Hello,

KPDL isn't training, it's more practical shooting.

Here is the website you can join and get a feel for it

https://kpdl.freeforums.net/
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 2:21:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm looking at the rules posted and I'd like to see if I'm understanding correctly:

I need to participate in 3 matches before obtaining membership. Is the cost per match $5 plus $12 for KCR fee? Or is it the $20 fee? I am confused.
Membership is $60/year, plus the yearly KCR fee? And are matches $5 each, or is that something different?

Also, I am pretty new to using firearms. I've been using them for about a year now. Would the PDL be something I would be welcome to join, or do I need more experience?
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 2:30:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm looking at the rules posted and I'd like to see if I'm understanding correctly:

I need to participate in 3 matches before obtaining membership. Is the cost per match $5 plus $12 for KCR fee? Or is it the $20 fee? I am confused.
Membership is $60/year, plus the yearly KCR fee? And are matches $5 each, or is that something different?

Also, I am pretty new to using firearms. I've been using them for about a year now. Would the PDL be something I would be welcome to join, or do I need more experience?
View Quote

All costs on the KPDL site are for matches, there is still the KCR range fee. You need 3 matches shot to be a member.
New shooters are MORE than welcome. We are a club that doesn't shoot for money, prizes, etc. We shoot to have a good time and for bragging rights over friends!

Come this Saturday, we have a PCC match, pistol caliber carbine, but you can shoot whatever you want. you'll get a feel for how we operate and how matches go.

Tell them Craig sent you and the first KPDL match shot will be for free.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:14:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks! I'm meeting with some friends on Sat at KCR already. I'll do my best to stop by!
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:25:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks! I'm meeting with some friends on Sat at KCR already. I'll do my best to stop by!
View Quote

Bring them down as well.
We start and finish early enough there is time to go on the main line.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 4:14:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Well...things didn't go to plan on my end.
Friends were VERY late.
Wifey and kiddos were complaining too much about the wind/chill.
And then it got to be Lunch Time.

I'll try to stop by next time I am at KCR.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top