Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2023 9:36:48 AM EDT
Says they are allowed to take 90 days to process.
Do they usually take the whole 90 days to process applications even if u submit a dd214 and permit from the previous state of residence?

Submitted mine on Halloween so I’m about there. Will give them a call once I’m past 90 days.

I need it for when I travel back to FL etc.
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 5:07:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I suggest you call your Sheriff's office and ask if your license is there. Often they come in and lay there for a long time. Your notification may be delayed or lost.
Link Posted: 1/27/2023 11:47:23 AM EDT
[#2]
That happened to me in one of my renewals. I renewed as soon as the notice came in. After four months I called the sheriff and he found it. I went to pick it up and he had a stack of about 300 waiting for pickup. From what he could tell, mine came in about 30 days after renewal.
I guess nobody bothered to notify anyone.
Link Posted: 1/27/2023 12:47:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I called and had to re upload a document that must have evaporated out of the internet and asked if the 90 days starts over now and they said yes

Eta: called again and now im just waiting on the issue letter in the mail so i can pick it up.
Link Posted: 1/30/2023 7:31:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I just renewed mine in Jefferson County.  Guy at the sheriff's office thought he had 20,000 cards in the drawer.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 11:36:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Submitted my application on January 16 and just got the letter on February 4 that I can go pick up my license on the 16th
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top