Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2020 2:48:21 PM EDT
If anybody is looking for work because of the COVID shutdown, KDOT is hiring for engineering technicians and maintenance positions.

Suppose to be alot of new projects starting this year, regardless of the virus.

No experience necessarry, just need to be able to pass a DOT physical, drug test, and be able to do basic math for the engineering tech position. I'm a dumbass and I passed. Also must obtain a class B CDL within 90 days of hire.

Pay for engineering tech starts at 15.02 with tons of overtime. Not sure what the maintenance guys make.

go to KDOT.gov for how to apply. positions available all over the state.

Good luck
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 12:24:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the heads up.  Forwarded it to my son in law who got his hours scrapped.
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 8:38:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I actually was an ET many, many years ago.  It was on the road before dawn, work on the road all day, poop in box culverts, and drive home in the dark.  At least you get sweet orange swag.  Have fun and watch out for the fuckers that don't move over for you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top