Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2020 3:30:43 AM EDT
Cross posting from the MO HTF. We're trying to get a group together to do some hikes in the KC area. Figured I would post here to see if there's any interest. We are looking at Wyandotte County lake as a hike as well as a couple in Parkville. Link
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 10:47:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Tomorrow 09/01/2020 Another member and myself are meeting at Happy Rock Park in Gladstone at about 5:15. This is not an official APC hike, but we wanted to get together and do something. IM me for more details.
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 6:30:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I’ll try to make the next hike.

Work is cranking back up for me so I’ll be traveling a bit, but look forward to getting outside and exercising a bit.
Link Posted: 9/22/2020 8:42:40 PM EDT
[#3]
We are planning a group hike in Central MO. Looks like it will be Oct. 3rd. Still figuring out details.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top