Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2022 11:50:32 AM EDT
So anyone else on the board going to the Justified Defensive Concepts Defensive Pistol Clinic coming up on Sunday March 13th?

I saw they had an opening for this coming Sunday and my schedule was open, so I'm going to give them a try.  I haven't been to any formal training in over two years due to stupid COVID.  I'm looking forward to this one day clinic.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 1:01:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I am not, but want to get back into training this year or next since the kiddo is getting older and it's easier for one parent to watch her all day and still get things done over the weekend.

Please let us know how it goes and any other training they promote.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 1:08:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am not, but want to get back into training this year or next since the kiddo is getting older and it's easier for one parent to watch her all day and still get things done over the weekend.

View Quote

I will certainly do an AAR.

Here is the link that lists the various courses they offer:

https://www.justifieddefensiveconcepts.com/

This clinic is from 2 to 8ish on Sunday night.  Which is a convenient time, and the fact it's one night let me grab a spot on short notice.  It's more difficult for me to clear an entire weekend for a 2 day course.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 9:15:44 AM EDT
[#3]
I haven't trained with JDC, but did with several of the instructors when they were with Green Ops.

You are in good hands OP.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 7:29:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I haven't trained with JDC, but did with several of the instructors when they were with Green Ops.

You are in good hands OP.
View Quote

This was a great class.  Instructors were top notch.  

I’ll be posting an AAR.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 3:36:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

@towerofpower94  I posted an AAR in the Training Tech forum here.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 3:43:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks much, will read it later this evening
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 1:55:03 PM EDT
[#7]
AeroEngineer
Thank you for posting your AAR.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 2:36:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
AeroEngineer
Thank you for posting your AAR.
View Quote

You are most welcome.  It was a really good class.  The fact it was just an evening made it much easier for me to fit into my schedule.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top