Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 5/4/2018 7:56:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep...you know that Ill-noise government is 'in bed' with California's legislation...it's a torrid love affair! They can't let California tow the 'abomination' line alone!!
Link Posted: 5/4/2018 10:33:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Hopefully House members will be smarter.
There are legitimate things to teach in school, and ones, like morals, to be taught elsewhere.
Liberals constantly get it wrong; on purpose.  Lowering the bars of life, such as with this and pot legalization, and promoting acceptance of illegals, "non-violent offenders", gun control, and big gov't..  It's all in their democrat playbook; trying to make the unacceptable, acceptable.  On the issue of gay marriage, they were able to con even the Supreme Court.
If this came up in a class for me, I would kindly let the instructor know I would be walking out as a student with other like minded classmates, and only return when the lesson was done.  Parents and local school boards should support their kids/students that would chose to do this.
I wish state gov't. would concentrate on getting rid of all the IL welfare, and getting top public employee salaries down, and getting lower taxes and balanced budgets, rather than shoving these (anti)social issues down peoples' throats.
Link Posted: 5/4/2018 11:14:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hopefully House members will be smarter.
There are legitimate things to teach in school, and ones, like morals, to be taught elsewhere.
Liberals constantly get it wrong; on purpose.  Lowering the bars of life, such as with this and pot legalization, and promoting acceptance of illegals, "non-violent offenders", gun control, and big gov't..  It's all in their democrat playbook; trying to make the unacceptable, acceptable.  On the issue of gay marriage, they were able to con even the Supreme Court.
If this came up in a class for me, I would kindly let the instructor know I would be walking out as a student with other like minded classmates, and only return when the lesson was done.  Parents and local school boards should support their kids/students that would chose to do this.
I wish state gov't. would concentrate on getting rid of all the IL welfare, and getting top public employee salaries down, and getting lower taxes and balanced budgets, rather than shoving these (anti)social issues down peoples' throats.
View Quote
Liberals want to destroy you way of life, your culture.  Why do you think so many parents home school?  They will try to scare you into thinking you are the only one and are being socially obnoxious.  Social pressure is immense.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top