Posted: 5/4/2023 6:45:52 PM EDT
Was told to pick it up on Sunday.

Am I SOL on picking it up?
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 6:58:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 10:28:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you fill out a 4473? My lgs said that as long as the 4473 was filled out and background check came back, anyone would be gtg. Maybe you got lucky and it came back right away.
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 2:03:20 PM EDT
[#3]
All depends on the FFL. Probably yes
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 6:16:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I ordered a lower on the 1st, and it arrived on the 4th and I picked it up, also ordering a 9mm carbine on the 4th and had my check ran and it came back, so now I am just waiting to see if the manufacturer will still send it to the dealer.

4473 filled out and ran with the ISP, and carbine paid for before the ban went back into being.

Here is hoping it shows up.

(UPDATE)

Palmetto State Armory would not send the 9mm carbine, and cancelled my order and is supposed to rfeund my money.
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 8:31:32 PM EDT
[#5]
You are screwed no matter what.  ISP says all freedom week firearms banned by the AWB are illegal 1/2/2024.  You have to take them out of state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkCtUGsHw4I
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 9:19:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You are screwed no matter what.  ISP says all freedom week firearms banned by the AWB are illegal 1/2/2024.  You have to take them out of state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkCtUGsHw4I
View Quote

I'm glad they came out and said their opinion on the matter while we currently have judges and lawsuits lined up. More ammunition against them imo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top