Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2018 12:37:37 PM EDT
http://www.1011now.com/content/news/Gun-Amnesty-Day-the-most-successful-ever-for-LPD-481150621.html

I wish I'd known about it! I would've went down there with a pile of cash and offered to buy them at the door. I hope no nice guns were turned in. I could imagine Lugers and Garands being brought in by some dumb grandkids.
Link Posted: 4/29/2018 5:10:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Over 70 guns and 70,000 rounds of ammo! It just saddens me. People could sell that and make money. The one pic in the article is pretty useless, showing only a few guns.
Link Posted: 4/30/2018 1:44:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I wonder how many of those guns are now in the hands of individual officers?
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 2:56:38 PM EDT
[#3]
from what I saw in various articles, lots of single shot shotguns/rifels, bolt actions and revolvers. No black rifles or bump stocks. ammo was like boxes of very very old looking rounds. I did see what looked like a belt of very corroded 50 bmg.

not a single word if ANY of the firearms turned in were reported stolen. so prob none.
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 11:20:32 AM EDT
[#4]
You can rest easy now Lincolnites.  The streets are safe!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top