Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/15/2022 8:10:02 PM EDT
During early voting at the county clerk's office.  Fuck Liz Cheney.

Fingers crossed for Hagaman and Bien.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 9:55:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Rather surprised at the amount of pro-Liz signs that have popped up in Casper in the last 2 months. I really don't think that it'll have done her any good, but you never know. I've got a mailing address in Casper, but not officially changed residency yet so I'm forced to sit this one out.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:33:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Rather surprised at the amount of pro-Liz signs that have popped up in Casper in the last 2 months. I really don't think that it'll have done her any good, but you never know. I've got a mailing address in Casper, but not officially changed residency yet so I'm forced to sit this one out.
View Quote

I bought an M18 from Wyoming Gun Store up there a few weeks back and I noticed.  

She waited until way late in the cycle to make her push.  There's a few of her signs down here but not
many.  A surprising amount down here for Bien too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top