Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2020 11:21:50 AM EDT
Hey guys. Flat lander here planning my buddy's bachelor weekend. We came up last year for mine and had a blast. This year there's 11 of us coming up.

We're staying at the White Birches Camping Park in Shelburne. We've stayed there before and we're big fans. Pretty cool watering hole in the woods there.

We're probably going to do the Franconia Loop one day. Last year we hiked Mt. Washington and enjoyed the views.

I'm looking into doing a rafting trip. I emailed RaftNH.com about info and pricing but any tips from locals would be greatly appreciated.

I was mostly interested in getting info on any public shooting ranges in the area. We're all gun guys and would like to have a day at the range.

Also interested in any tips for local breweries. I saw a few other threads on the subject and have Moat Mtn. And Tuchermans on my list.

Anything else you guys can recommend? I read about playing golf at Mt. Washington Hotel. That's on my list too.

Thanks in advance guys. We're hoping the COVID scare dies down soon.

Stay safe.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 2:32:10 PM EDT
[#1]
good luck and best wishes for a safe fun weekend I do hope it dies down and things are opened back up for yah.

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 12:47:33 PM EDT
[#2]
If you're in their area, I'm a fan of Henniker Brewery. Never been to the brewery itself, but they make pretty good beer.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 10:41:21 AM EDT
[#3]
If you come up 16N, check out Hobb's (brewery/restaurant) on the way. Density of bars/restaurants is highest in that Intervale/Bartlett area obviously.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top