Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2018 8:04:23 PM EDT
Headed to omaha to the zoo. The wife is bothering me about seeing the city. What parts of your city don't avoid?
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 5:21:09 PM EDT
[#1]
By "don't avoid" I assume you mean are interesting? A lot of people enjoy the Old Market area of downtown (near the river, just south of Dodge St)
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 10:16:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Lauritzen Gardens is pretty neat and it’s right near the Zoo.  The SAC museum isn’t in the city but not that far and it’s pretty cool.  The Drover is fun little steakhouse that has awesome food.
Link Posted: 7/21/2018 7:40:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lauritzen Gardens is pretty neat and it’s right near the Zoo.  The SAC museum isn’t in the city but not that far and it’s pretty cool.  The Drover is fun little steakhouse that has awesome food.
View Quote
Big plus for The Drover- I worked there in the late 70’s, great steakhouse, Buddy and Spike will take care of you!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top