Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2018 1:01:02 AM EDT
Gentlemen, not sure if this will help anybody else out, but I recently converted my 716 from featureless to fixed mag via the Juggernaut kit. I really like their product and gave a couple AR15's configured with them.

Anyway, the 716 is a mutt. It required an AR15 and an AR10 kit. I used the large takedown pin from the 10 kit and the mag lock from the 15 kit. Also, the mag lock from the 15 kit had to be shortened 1mm so as not to interfere with the mag release when the action is open.

I might shoot them an email to let them know, but I figured I'd toss this up here to help out in case somebody else comes across this.
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 2:30:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I always liked that one.

There is a thread with many, many CA-compliant devices in it.  It has apparently fallen off the end of page 2.  I wonder if someone would be nice enough to bump it back so we can see it.
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 10:30:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I wonder if a mod could merge my post into that thread.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top