Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/11/2018 9:43:42 AM EDT
Is it just me or why doesn't anyone raise more hell on why this turd hasn't stepped down?? He hasn't been representing(not that he ever really has) us by voting and wont be coming back. Another shaft he has given us to the very end. To make it better, I hear Ducey wants to appoint his wife in his spot? WTF!!  Sorry this whole thing just irritates the shit out of me. I honestly think I dislike McCain and Flake more then most democrats. At least those liberal ass clowns don't hide and don' t pretend to be the retards they really are. Rant over
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 1:04:37 PM EDT
[#1]
He intends to die in office , he is not done damaging his party, state, and country. We are going to have to wait until he kick the bucket .
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 1:17:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He intends to die in office , he is not done damaging his party, state, and country. We are going to have to wait until he kick the bucket .
View Quote
Hopefully sooner than later
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 9:16:37 PM EDT
[#3]
It would take a successful recall to get him off the taxpayer payout.
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 4:31:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It would take a successful recall to get him off the taxpayer payout.
View Quote
There is no recall for federal officials, although McStain stated if he was recalled as per Arizona state laws he would step down. This was like in '02-'03.

If McStain was a decent person caring about the U.S., Arizona and the Republican Party he would resign do to his health. I know if I was in his shoes I would.
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 11:23:32 AM EDT
[#5]
McCain knows exactly what he is doing.
People facing certain death often have an epiphany as they can no longer hide from their own mortality. They look into the mirror and see the truth.

McCain is so full of anger and self righteousness that even facing his death he will give us the finger out of spite. A more pitiful creature I can not imagine.
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 10:05:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

There is no recall for federal officials, although McStain stated if he was recalled as per Arizona state laws he would step down. This was like in '02-'03.

If McStain was a decent person caring about the U.S., Arizona and the Republican Party he would resign do to his health. I know if I was in his shoes I would.
View Quote
And a decent person he is not. He and his buddy George Soros can keep the devil company one day as I am certain thats were both of these people will be.
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 6:33:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Well I figure there will be alot of PISS on his grave, where ever they bury him !!!  
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 6:49:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well I figure there will be alot of PISS on his grave, where ever they bury him !!!  
View Quote
I would think he would be buried in the Naval Academy cemetery in Maryland  with honors ,anyone pissing on graves there would be taking his life in his hands if caught .
From what I understand he wants to be buried near his Navy pal Chuck Larson
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 12:45:59 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm ashamed to say that I voted for him for President, but it was mostly voting against the POS that beat the hell out of him.   Sad that he destroyed Sarah's political future because of association.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 6:31:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Muck FcCain.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top