BCM
Member Login

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2021 6:53:54 AM EDT

Heeeere's JOHNNY!

Showing his true colors:

Boehner: Says He'd Work With Dems for Gun Control

Boehner claims it's "embarrassing" to him when nut jobs, criminals, sociopaths, and phychos kill others.
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 8:11:46 AM EDT
Can we claim that it's "embarrassing" to us when lily-livered dog-faced pony soldiers conspire to destroy our fundamental rights granted to us?
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 5:17:14 PM EDT
Cheez!  I miss the old johnny from 1994!   What a right-wing bomb thrower.  He has peen pussified since O’bummer in ‘08.  He just needs to PISS OFF!
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 5:33:16 PM EDT
FJB. I really hope he receives ass cancer and his colon melts out of his asshole like hot lava.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 9:40:01 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:
FJB. I really hope he receives ass cancer and his colon melts out of his asshole like hot lava.
View Quote

That's a little harsh!  And I can't stand the douchebag!
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 3:56:01 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SWMP15AOP:
That's a little harsh!  And I can't stand the douchebag!
View Quote
I don't believe it's hard enough for these traitorous scum.  They sell us down the river like it's nothing.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 7:00:45 PM EDT
I don't believe it's hard enough for these traitorous scum.  They sell us down the river like it's nothing.
View Quote

Amen...
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 4:20:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/20/2021 4:23:33 PM EDT by FreedomSoul]
View Quote

Wow. I've been known to spew hate at someone every now and then, but... well, just wow. My grandfather had colon cancer (died from it), my mother died from cancer 3 years ago, and I had my own fight with cancer a few years back. Having this experience, I'm not sure I could wish it on anybody, now matter how vile and traitorous. In Boehner's case, I couldn't care less about him getting it, but having been on the "family" side of it twice - well, I'll just it's rough. I can't say that his wife or kids would have done anything to deserve that.

That said, I don't wish him well at all. I think an appropriate punishment for him and other goons like Pelosi, Joe, his little ho, Romney, Cheney, and oh so many others would be to be carted off to Gitmo and given the full Johnny Jihad treatment. After all, that's what they are - domestic terrorists.

ETA: If gun control crap passes, how many people think that folks will actually abide by it? I have no intention of turning in a single weapon, or a single mag... nothing. Maybe we'll need to make the move from shooting some stuff at public ranges to private property, or something like that. But weapons aren't going anywhere.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 10:43:55 AM EDT
It's embarrassing to me when we let "nut jobs, criminals, sociopaths, and psychos" run around loose to victimize the general public.

To bad Boehner isn't bothered by that.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 11:58:14 AM EDT
Is this failure still in congress?
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Stay Informed On All Things 2A

Sign up and receive updates every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the ARFCOM community, breaking news and legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement.
Top Top