Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2020 3:01:42 PM EDT
Howdy y'all,
Looks like I am once again in the job search. I wanted to reach out beyond Indeed and all that and see if anyone on the board could use a hard worker with a somewhat limited skillset.
I had an offer fall through this morning so I need to look at a more broad spectrum.

Appreciate any help

Zach
Link Posted: 3/4/2020 10:04:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Perhaps your general area of the state and skillset would help? Maybe what you have experience with?

Just trying to help.
Link Posted: 3/4/2020 10:19:18 PM EDT
[#2]
NoCo
I was a cop. I'm not anymore.
I can do a lot
Going for a degree in project management.
Does that help....
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 4:51:28 AM EDT
[#3]
It should be pretty easy to get picked up as an apprentice electrician if you want to work in the trade.
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 9:15:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Morning Zach - I have a place in Summit County and live there 6 months each year.  Friends in that part of CO are always telling me how hard it is to find reliable, hard-working people.  Even though you didn't ask, I'd be happy to take a look at your resume to see if it needs some work .  I can also help you review your job search tactics and perhaps give you some tips.  It's part of what I do for a living.

My email is [email protected] if you want to send me a copy.  Thank you for your service!

Bill
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 5:18:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Morning Zach - I have a place in Summit County and live there 6 months each year.  Friends in that part of CO are always telling me how hard it is to find reliable, hard-working people.  Even though you didn't ask, I'd be happy to take a look at your resume to see if it needs some work .  I can also help you review your job search tactics and perhaps give you some tips.  It's part of what I do for a living.

My email is [email protected] if you want to send me a copy.  Thank you for your service!

Bill
View Quote
@buzzardbill

Sent you an email. Thanks
Link Posted: 3/9/2020 11:17:20 AM EDT
[#6]
CML security does a lot of prison construction contracts and is always looking for Product Engineers (PM-ish i suppose).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top