Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2022 11:22:08 AM EDT
Just wanted to throw this out here just in case you guys don’t know about Jared Hudson. He was a navy seal, deployed and fought for our country and now runs a training company. He’s definitely pro 2nd amendment and an all around hell of a nice guy. He’s getting my vote for sheriff.
I’m not sure he’s been brought up here but I figured I’d through out my opinion and open up the discussion.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:31:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I've been wondering who I should vote for, for Sheriff. I'm most certainly NOT voting for Pettway (didn't in the previous election). I used to work with a lady whose husband is a Jefferson County deputy. She said her husband, and plenty of other deputies, didn't really like him.....and they're Democrats (same as Pettway).

Jared Hudson's campaign site.....

https://www.jaredhudsonforsheriff.com/

He seems like a good guy. The site I linked has some good information. When you scroll down to the list of his priorities, he has videos of his views on that specific topic.

Now if he can be a sheriff and not a politician, I can get behind someone like that.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 3:24:53 PM EDT
[#2]
He lives in my neighborhood. We don’t hang out but we chat when we see each other. He has a great family and works is butt of from what I can tell. When he’s not working he’s out in the yard playing with his kids. Very down to earth and doesn’t at all strike me as a politician. I’ve only talked with him about his run for sheriff a couple of times but I’ve talked with others that know him better than me and from what I’ve gathered he’s the kind of guy we need.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top