Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/29/2022 7:40:24 PM EDT
She says Something like “guns have the highest rate for deaths of children and she says kemp is pointing a gun at boy on TV.  Obviously a Stacey Abrams commercial…. I wonder if she’s really a nurse and I don’t believe she’s accurate about the leading cause of child deaths and if you look at the camera angle Brian Kemp is not pointing a gun at the boy..
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 8:04:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:03:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I think Jenny is an asshole
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 1:07:29 PM EDT
[#3]
If you very specifically define children as only those between the ages of 1 and 19, then yes guns are the leading cause of death in the past few years. Most of those are from teenagers living in high poverty & crime communities. It's just a another handpicked and skewed statistic to misinform the public.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 3:09:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah they have a 'former deputy sheriff' named Dennis spouting a bunch of anti-concealed bullshit carry on one of Abrams radio  commercials. She fully intends to do away with constitutional carry if she gets elected.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:02:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you very specifically define children as only those between the ages of 1 and 19, then yes guns are the leading cause of death in the past few years. Most of those are from teenagers living in high poverty & crime communities. It's just a another handpicked and skewed statistic to misinform the public.
View Quote

Facts are stubborn things, but statistics are pliable.

Give me a data set and tell me the outcome you want, and you just manipulate the data in order to get your preferred outcome.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:03:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yeah they have a 'former deputy sheriff' named Dennis spouting a bunch of anti-concealed bullshit carry on one of Abrams radio  commercials. She fully intends to do away with constitutional carry if she gets elected.
View Quote

Good thing the chances of the legislature going blue are slim to none.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:45:17 PM EDT
[#7]
That statistic is very misleading. It is looking at traffic deaths during the covid lockdowns, so they are of course lower than they typically have been.  In addition, "child" goes up to 18 or 19, as I recall, and it also counts deaths by suicide.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:48:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Double tap
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 9:28:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Like the Abrams commercial that says "Georgia law enforcement" says constitutional carry makes Georgia less safe. I looked up article they show in the commercial and it has one college PD Chief saying that.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 10:06:09 AM EDT
[#10]
absolutely hate that commercial, I see it multiple times daily & she annoys the living hell out of me. suck one, jenny!  
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 11:55:01 AM EDT
[#11]
She qualifies as a "useful idiot".
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 1:07:20 PM EDT
[#12]
"Figures don't Lie...But Liars figure!"
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 3:13:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, it makes it easier for criminals to carry guns.

The stupidest thing I've ever heard.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 11:07:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Plays on local TV what seems like constantly on every channel. Must be some real big money behind that one. Nothing being aired in opposition. Seems like if people hear anything repeated long enough it becomes truth to them and someone is trying to buy their own view of the truth through the commercial.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 4:29:04 PM EDT
[#15]
*smh
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 7:37:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Like the Abrams commercial that says "Georgia law enforcement" says constitutional carry makes Georgia less safe. I looked up article they show in the commercial and it has one college PD Chief saying that.
View Quote

It is less safe for the majority of the Kool aid man’s constituents
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 4:17:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 6:53:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Not surprised.  The stupidest claims I've ever heard.  Dennis deserves a swift kick in the @$$ as my dad would say.  The stupidity of these people is staggering
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top