Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2021 9:47:00 AM EDT
Is anyone planning to go to Jeepfest this year?  I am planning to go for my first time, looking forward to it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2021 11:28:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Might be interested.....what are the deets?
Link Posted: 8/16/2021 2:02:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Last I heard they're requiring grill covers for your rig and everyone attending needs to wear a glove if you want to 'jeep wave"

People are taking this crap too far!
Link Posted: 8/16/2021 2:21:40 PM EDT
[#3]
My first time hearing about it so I looked it up.  It's awesome that 100% of the proceeds go towards helping kids in need.

A 1.5 hour drive to get there in our jeep would be quite the adventure.  Probably cost more in fuel than the registration lol.

Looks pretty fun but probably not in our future.
Link Posted: 8/16/2021 6:02:36 PM EDT
[#4]
LINKY  
Link Posted: 8/16/2021 6:51:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Can I bring my Toyota to JeepFest?

Sure, if you want to park and be a spectator for the event.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/16/2021 11:11:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn, I'm working that entire weekend.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 8:36:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I need to get my jeep out of the shop but every time I am about to finish I come up with something else to derail that goal.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 8:54:40 AM EDT
[#8]
I went all three days and have to say, it was amazing.  I took my kids and we really enjoyed it.  Met some guys there and wheeled all weekend with them.  Great trails, lot of great folks, and an amazing array of Jeeps.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 4:33:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Did you take any pics of the cool Jeeps?  

I've lusted after a Wrangler Unlimited since they came out.  Would look awesome next to our 78 Cherokee Chief.  

I just don't like the modern style Jeeps like the Cherokee.  Jeeps should look like Jeeps not a soccer mom's grocery getter.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 9:33:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Yes, we need pics!
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 9:46:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Sorry I missed it.  Was going to take my grandson but we got up to Ellijay too late.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 8:34:07 AM EDT
[#12]
My cousin-in-law was there and said it was a great time.  This was his first time going and it sounded like he was there with a small group.  

Link Posted: 9/7/2021 7:59:10 PM EDT
[#13]
So that's why I saw so many jeeps on my drive home from NC yesterday...
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 10:39:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did you take any pics of the cool Jeeps?  

I've lusted after a Wrangler Unlimited since they came out.  Would look awesome next to our 78 Cherokee Chief.  

I just don't like the modern style Jeeps like the Cherokee.  Jeeps should look like Jeeps not a soccer mom's grocery getter.
View Quote

I want a Cherokee Chief so bad!  Classic Jeep’s steal the show at jeepfest.  You gotta try and make it up there one year.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 12:58:49 AM EDT
[#15]
They are cool, I don't think I've seen another on the road in the last 20 years or more.  I don't know why they seem so rare.

Maybe we'll get it fixed back up and go next year.  It needs a new paint job.  The shop who did the current paint turned out to be jackasses and it started peeling within a year because they painted over rust instead of removing it first

Mechanically she's pretty sound.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top