Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2022 5:34:32 PM EDT
https://www.eastidahonews.com/2022/03/idaho-lt-gov-janice-mcgeachin-wants-gov-little-to-intervene-in-child-welfare-case/

Seems to be calling out the governor publicly in a case where she does not know the facts. Makes me believe that her and Bundy do in fact have a deal.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 6:45:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
https://www.eastidahonews.com/2022/03/idaho-lt-gov-janice-mcgeachin-wants-gov-little-to-intervene-in-child-welfare-case/

Seems to be calling out the governor publicly in a case where she does not know the facts. Makes me believe that her and Bundy do in fact have a deal.
View Quote

From what I’ve heard, and this article seems to confirm at least some of it, this  incident  is being strongly looked at by those in power here in Idaho. A lot of people including pols think CPS overstepped and it doesn't help that the woman who's baby was taken is the daughter of a well known local pastor and from what I’ve heard the CPA agent is a 23-year-old with zero experience.

ETA I saw some people posting up screen caps of the alleged social worker's social media where she's saying she has no idea what she's doing and is in way over her head with her job.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 8:26:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

From what I’ve heard, and this article seems to confirm at least some of it, this  incident  is being strongly looked at by those in power here in Idaho. A lot of people including pols think CPS overstepped and it doesn't help that the woman who's baby was taken is the daughter of a well known local pastor and from what I’ve heard the CPA agent is a 23-year-old with zero experience.

ETA I saw some people posting up screen caps of the alleged social worker's social media where she's saying she has no idea what she's doing and is in way over her head with her job.
View Quote

Talk about a shit show eh?
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 8:59:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Still going on.

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/local/st-lukes-boise-lockdown-protest-baby/277-35ea8216-2b63-4918-a720-936f083914b3
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 9:36:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I had lunch with her not long ago.
Never again, ever.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 9:16:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Never again, ever.
View Quote

Can you expand on that?
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 10:39:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Talk about a shit show eh?
View Quote

Absolutely
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 11:56:57 AM EDT
[#7]
How is Ada law enforcement as a rule? Just curious if those that live there can trust their judgement and statements…

I’m just a construction worker but if I were handling things and someone brought that kid in with that haircut I’d think something was wrong
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 5:15:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How is Ada law enforcement as a rule? Just curious if those that live there can trust their judgement and statements…

I’m just a construction worker but if I were handling things and someone brought that kid in with that haircut I’d think something was wrong
View Quote

I used to think they were cool but not long ago Meridian PD rolled deep on a "man with a gun" call which is freaking 50% of the people in Idaho... but it was a kid with a toy. Freaking stupid someone called that shit in. Meridian PD also arrested people for using a playground during COVID and now this whole CPS issue.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 11:38:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I used to think they were cool but not long ago Meridian PD rolled deep on a "man with a gun" call which is freaking 50% of the people in Idaho... but it was a kid with a toy. Freaking stupid someone called that shit in. Meridian PD also arrested people for using a playground during COVID and now this whole CPS issue.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Important to consider, this is 99% of the time NOT rank and file, it's brass/policy makers....
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:24:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Important to consider, this is 99% of the time NOT rank and file, it's brass/policy makers....
View Quote

Good thing the door kickers took an oath,right?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 10:53:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Then don't follow those orders and take a stand.

Also arresting people for singing outside a church is demonic.

jack boots

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:59:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Pending further information she might have augered in . Right before the primary.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 1:43:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Never again, ever.
View Quote

@Idaholandho

Can you expand? I met her last year but didn't have a chat or anything with her. Just a photo OP.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:34:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Pending further information she might have augered in . Right before the primary.
View Quote
Are you talking about the 208 TV host that agenda'd her about participating in some rally?

Idaho Lt. Gov. McGeachin response to calls for her to resign

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:56:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

@Idaholandho

Can you expand? I met her last year but didn't have a chat or anything with her. Just a photo OP.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Never again, ever.

@Idaholandho

Not on a public forum. I will say that my kids are 4th generation and my grandkids are 5th generation Idahoans and my family is also concerned with the direction of Idaho.
Get involved, stay informed and save Idaho.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 11:30:03 PM EDT
[#16]
What is something Idaho has put into law recently that you are concerned about?
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 11:38:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Not on a public forum. I will say that my kids are 4th generation and my grandkids are 5th generation Idahoans and my family is also concerned with the direction of Idaho.
View Quote

Well you said "never again" on a public forum. So I think that you should say why here as well. If it's something so bad that it concerns you enough to worry about your kids and grandkids, then don't hold back please.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 3:35:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Well you said "never again" on a public forum. So I think that you should say why here as well. If it's something so bad that it concerns you enough to worry about your kids and grandkids, then don't hold back please.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not a cool move to make a bold statement like that and then refuse to include the why.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 8:06:59 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm still waiting to find out how exactly we're going in the wrong direction.

So far the agenda has been, "to hell with the left."

And I'm totally fine with that.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 9:55:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'm still waiting to find out how exactly we're going in the wrong direction.

So far the agenda has been, "to hell with the left."

And I'm totally fine with that.
View Quote

What if the "the right sucks too."

Link Posted: 3/26/2022 9:58:33 AM EDT
[#21]
I guess ILH is just going to be concerned ,and hope that saves Idaho?
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 1:23:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

What if the "the right sucks too."
View Quote

I'm a Libertarian because the GOP in Washington is worthless.

The GOP in the State of Idaho is awesome.
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 5:35:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

jack boots

View Quote

By outside a church, do you mean anywhere outside? Maybe do a fact check before supporting that cult.
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 6:04:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

By outside a church, do you mean anywhere outside? Maybe do a fact check before supporting that cult.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

jack boots

Outside a church, outside in a park, or outside anywhere.

What cult do you speak of, the police?

Link Posted: 3/28/2022 6:14:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

The Christ Church in Moscow.
They were arrested at the city hall parking lot, not what i'd consider "outside a church"
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 6:19:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

jack boots

I didn’t take it as he was supporting the who but it sure sounds like you think whatever happened them is ok because of who was being treated that way.
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 6:23:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I didn’t take it as he was supporting the who but it sure sounds like you think whatever happened them is ok because of who was being treated that way.
View Quote

The cult put on the function. Nobody was arrested for singing church psalms as some articles claim. There were 150 people there and a few of them were intentionally causing problems.
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 8:12:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

They were arrested at the city hall parking lot, not what i'd consider "outside a church"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From what we saw in Moscow this last weekend everyone there is in a cult, just pick which one of them you want to worship.
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 8:15:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

From what we saw in Moscow this last weekend everyone there is in a cult, just pick which one of them you want to worship.
View Quote

No clue what you're referring to
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 8:18:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

No clue what you're referring to
View Quote

Probably not.
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 8:39:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Probably not.
View Quote

A fryer reportedly caught fire at Paradise Creek Street on Wednesday,duh.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 10:02:48 AM EDT
[#32]
@BMSMB

Because I do not support police violating anyone's Constitutional rights,

does not mean I have to support the groups (The Christ Church in Moscow) beliefs.

Unlawful edicts are just that.

You should read The Gulag Archipelago by Solzhenitsyn if you haven't already.

It is an eye opener.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 10:28:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
@BMSMB

Because I do not support police violating anyone's Constitutional rights,

does not mean I have to support the groups (The Christ Church in Moscow) beliefs.

Unlawful edicts are just that.

You should read The Gulag Archipelago by Solzhenitsyn if you haven't already.

It is an eye opener.
View Quote

I'm not pro police violating their constitutional rights. They were breaking other laws while doing constitutionally protected activities. The constitutionally protected activities don't give them a pass. This isn't a mask thing either (although the gathering was to protest the mask mandate), there were loads of people without masks. There were a few intentionally causing issues. One was even hoping to get some extra publicity for his run for city council.
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 5:07:25 PM EDT
[#34]
The case seems like a shitshow. Bundy is involved which made me very skeptical, but all the info I've seen suggests that the kid was kidnapped by a gov agency without good cause.

Unless something has changed, McGeachin still seems to be the best choice in the governor's race. The fact that the media is trying to pant her as some Insurrectionist Trumper makes her seem even better, since if there were any real issues with her they would have thrown those out into the open as well rather than their lazy "insurrection" ree-ing. She's a hell of a lot better than Bundy, Gov. Little has been pretty pathetic, and I haven't heard anything on anyone else who is running.
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 5:07:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The case seems like a shitshow. Bundy is involved which made me very skeptical, but all the info I've seen suggests that the kid was kidnapped by a gov agency without good cause.

Unless something has changed, McGeachin still seems to be the best choice in the governor's race. The fact that the media is trying to pant her as some Insurrectionist Trumper makes her seem even better, since if there were any real issues with her they would have thrown those out into the open as well rather than their lazy "insurrection" ree-ing. She's a hell of a lot better than Bundy, Gov. Little has been pretty pathetic, and I haven't heard anything on anyone else who is running.
View Quote

IMO: Little doesnt lose. A close one with Janice finishing second pushes him right.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 6:50:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

IMO: Little doesnt lose. A close one with Janice finishing second pushes him right.
View Quote

This. Janice coming really close will just tell him that going to the right will make himself look successful.
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 11:48:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Free rally tonight in Meridian. I can't make it, but my wife will be there.

RALLY THE VOTE! - May 4th, Kleiner Park, Meridian, Idaho
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top