Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2020 5:19:26 PM EDT
W. Ten here anyone interested in caravaning the 4th up there? PM me if anyone else is going
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 4:38:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Really nobody???
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 2:49:29 PM EDT
[#2]
i may go.  been busy this week and haven't had time to look into it yet.  i just heard there was a rally but not sure of details.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:10:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Health conditions will not permit me to go, other wise you could not keep me from a potential second confrontation on Lexington green in that cesspool we call a Capital City!

If you need a reload after getting there, yell!
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 6:17:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I want to go but I start at a new job later today. Probably a little early to ask for time off.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 6:48:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I was in VA last year, this year I really want to go but this year due to medical reasons I am probably stuck...

At this point it would be probably pretty hard to make plans.
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 12:08:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I would go in a heartbeat. But I have arthritis in both knees unfortunately and would make it more than a mile LOL. Unless I can ride my mountain bike all over the place haha.
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 10:12:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Leaving before noon on Tuesday for DC...

ETA: Tri-Cities Area.  Far NETN.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 9:52:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Ok I just got home from DC. IF ANYONE wants to know what really happened.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 10:01:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Let’s hear it
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 10:11:37 PM EDT
[#10]
We were in front of capital building, antifa was the source of 99% of trouble and violence. Naturally a few knuckle heads from Trump supporters got sucked into committing felonies but fortunately none of our Arf com guys got sucked in. Total shit show set up by Dems. They even had a press release on file with NPR that got released by mistake at 9:30 am saying count had been stopped by Trump supporters storming capital building, hours before it happened. Ask away

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 11:33:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Interesting.  How did you come across this information?
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 9:29:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ok I just got home from DC. IF ANYONE wants to know what really happened.
View Quote

Same here.  Thanks for attending.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 9:29:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Interesting.  How did you come across this information?
View Quote

The videos are coming out.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 9:40:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
We were in front of capital building, antifa was the source of 99% of trouble and violence. Naturally a few knuckle heads from Trump supporters got sucked into committing felonies but fortunately none of our Arf com guys got sucked in. Total shit show set up by Dems. They even had a press release on file with NPR that got released by mistake at 9:30 am saying count had been stopped by Trump supporters storming capital building, hours before it happened. Ask away

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/8/2021 6:51:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Yeah, a lot of probably really good people got swept in with the chaos. It's going to be some bad jail sentences for some of them. Who were probably otherwise very standup folks. I just wish cooler heads would've prevailed at some point. Because this whole capital building thing is going to be used on us like a flail for a long time. Obviously, by the liberal hypocrites.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:22:14 AM EDT
[#16]
So, I'm hearing this "anifa caused the real trouble". Is there a video, or proof, to support this?
Thanks.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top