Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2021 11:16:23 AM EDT
I firmly believe  that our country finds itself in such dire straits as a result of all the brave American patriots that have given their all for our freedom. We have for decades lost the best warriors and American valiant men to these wars.

Am I too cynic to believe these valiant and precious lives have been sacrificed in order to cull our society of individuals that believe America is The Home of the Brave and The Home of the Free?  
What better way to assure that those that tear our country apart, such as BLM, ANTIFA, Black Panthers, The Weather Underground, Armed Forces of National Liberation (FALN) -- Puerto Rico, The Squad as well as others I do not recall at the moment, go on to create chaos and lawlessness. We have sacrificed our best and nurtured our worst.

Our not so great VP Harris sends out a tweet saying nothing about why we celebrate  "Memorial Weekend".
Enjoy the Long Weekend

I find it befitting that at least in NJ it seems to be a washout.

Remember our Fallen and at the very least dedicate a moment with your families in their memory.

Link Posted: 5/30/2021 1:23:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Well said
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 5:32:48 PM EDT
[#2]
All gave some, some gave all.

My Father was WW1, 301 Mounted Artillery. He carried a 45 most of his life. When he got off the troop ship in New York there was a big celebration. At night he had to go back and off load those that were in a basket. He never mentioned anything other than he served. Then he became very quiet.

This ‘holiday’ for me is very solemn.

Maxwell
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top