Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2021 8:19:16 PM EDT
Time for the giant storm that blows out all the dove.

Link Posted: 8/31/2021 8:42:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought this was going to be about empty soda and snack aisles at Fry’s.
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 8:59:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL my wife gets pissed when I talk shit about that. She's like what happend to this place. Me EBT cards got re-up'ed and they don't work so they wiped the place out before we got off work.
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 9:00:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Time for the giant storm that blows out all the dove.

View Quote

Around rivers and bosque's, they never leave the Southwest.
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 1:07:39 AM EDT
[#4]
My wife and I are foster parents and have many kids in and out of the house. We get ebt to help feed all these kids. We penny pinch so much with ebt and yet we see these people buying ribeyes and crab legs and energy drinks with ebt. Must be nice
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 10:07:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I always like to play “What horrid open carry will I see today” at Fry’s.

Worst seen to date was a chunky middle-aged woman open carrying a Taurus revolver in a fabric holster. Why is it always older women and Tauruses?

Second worst was a guy complete with black sheepdog Nine Line Apparel shirt and black cargo pants open carrying appendix carrying (?!) a Glock 26 in a SERPA (!!!).

I don’t mind open carry honestly, and I will never vote against someone’s 2A rights, but it seems to correlate inversely with quality and logic of gear. I mean, my Glock 19 is more capable than either of those two setups and was concealed….
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 9:08:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
My wife and I are foster parents and have many kids in and out of the house. We get ebt to help feed all these kids. We penny pinch so much with ebt and yet we see these people buying ribeyes and crab legs and energy drinks with ebt. Must be nice
View Quote
Do they load them into the new fishing boat they bought with all the rent money they saved?
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 9:56:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Around rivers and bosque's, they never leave the Southwest.
View Quote

Ahh.  Different kind of dove.  I acquiesce.
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 9:58:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Do they load them into the new fishing boat they bought with all the rent money they saved?
View Quote

Usually the black SUV with 0% tinted windows, parked in the handicapped spot, with a stolen HC placard.
Link Posted: 9/2/2021 12:57:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They dont pay rent. Baby mama gets free housing for her and her many fatherless children. But they have big money because one baby daddy lives with them and has a fulltime job. They get free food, free rent, and free healthcare. All of baby daddys income is for fun stuff
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 2:26:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

They dont pay rent. Baby mama gets free housing for her and her many fatherless children. But they have big money because one baby daddy lives with them and has a fulltime job. They get free food, free rent, and free healthcare. All of baby daddys income is for fun stuff
View Quote
It has been this way for decades.  I am sure voting will fix that.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 2:32:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Back to the thread topic, has anyone done any good with dove hunting this year?

My buddy and I have struggled to shoot a limit between the two of us every time we've been out.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:12:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Back to the thread topic, has anyone done any good with dove hunting this year?

My buddy and I have struggled to shoot a limit between the two of us every time we've been out.
View Quote

I went out Saturday in whittman area - I got 8. 5-8 was about average for our group that day.

Monday was dead, I only got 3.

Only mourning doves too, I didn’t even see a white wing out there. We got 1 Collared dove between all of us - it was a real heavyweight.
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 9:59:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is the sad truth and almost to a T. I did the math once and I have a cousin who hasn't worked a day in her life (early 40's now) has 4 or 5 kids with 4 different baby daddys one who's locked up. She get's more benefits than the money I was bringing home working full time. (this was a few years back, doing better now)

It's wrong, It's broken and needs to end. Shouldn't be a lifestyle. Should be to help get you on your feet if you fall down. They need to put time caps on that shit.....can't figure it out in X Years......sucks to be you. May darwin have mercy on you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top