Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/2/2021 7:01:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 2:17:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump. I like to see some names too. My PCP, Dr. Tony Alamo, retired before COVID, so I too need a new doctor.
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 5:57:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I just got Dr. Alamo's number last week from a friend. Retired for sure?
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 6:28:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Right next door to Tony Alamos office in the optimum care clinic is DR Ivan Arcee-Nunoz. He became my moms primary after she had her stroke. I’m not sure if he’s taking new patients but another name in the hat. He’s great with my mom. Actually talks to you not at you.

Btw optum care is part of southwest medical if that makes a difference.
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 6:43:59 PM EDT
[#4]
My primary care doc is a PA.  I know he's into diesel trucks, camping and riding dirt bikes.  He knows my stance, but we don't really talk guns when I go there.  Anyway, he's a no-nonsense good guy.  Been going to him for almost 20 years.

Doug Turner at Phillips Clinic, 5970 S Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89118  (702) 363-4000
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 7:07:53 PM EDT
[#5]
We're going to see my wife's oncologist tomorrow.  (She's totally cured.  This is just a routine follow-up.)  Her nurse practitioner is a hard core conservative in every way.  I'll see if I can get a name from her and report back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top