Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2019 12:04:06 AM EDT
Looking to take the kids up to play in the snow.  I know flag has snow but prefer Payson.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:16:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 1:50:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes.
View Quote
Where at and how much?
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 9:10:41 AM EDT
[#3]
It was below Payson going all the way up the rim. We are a little south of Payson and the rain last night melted it all.
According to the weather maps there may still be some around Show Low, but someone from that area would have to verify.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 11:35:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for letting me know, we will head up to flagstaff
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 11:52:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I drove down the the valley yesterday and there is snow all the way from my house, (10 miles east of Show Low, and I still have a foot on my property), all the way to Payson. On the Rim it looked as though there were still several inches, and lots of families out playing in it. Right now we are getting hit again with snow, about an inch in the last 1.5 +/- hour.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 8:27:03 PM EDT
[#6]
There is snow in Pine, AZ.

Id say you need to get above 6k.. It was 35 in pine when it was snowing at the family cabin at 5900' so it was barely there snow level wise.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 8:43:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Took the kids up on new years.  Plenty of snow then.

was down as low as Cane Spring Road.

After last night, there should be more.
Link Posted: 1/7/2019 8:45:18 PM EDT
[#8]
OP, This webcam has been up for decades. It's in Forest Lakes, AZ @ 7700ft MSL.

It's not always 100%, but if there's snow here, there's likely snow in Flagstaff.

http://forestlakesweather.com/web/live_camera.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top