Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2021 11:04:15 AM EDT
I might be planning a short trip to the northeast and I would love to see this magnificent work of art with my own eyes.  However, it does not appear in Google Street View (image may be too old) or on Google Maps in satellite view.  To the best of my knowledge it is or was supposed to be at about 44°38'31.9"N 73°00'56.1"W, on Vermont 128 between Westford and Fairfax.  Can anyone confirm that it is still standing?  If so, and I make it up there, I promise not to stop or bother the guy.  I just would like to behold, in person, the product this artistic genius has produced.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 10:15:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Steel-Driver-76:
I might be planning a short trip to the northeast and I would love to see this magnificent work of art with my own eyes.  However, it does not appear in Google Street View (image may be too old) or on Google Maps in satellite view.  To the best of my knowledge it is or was supposed to be at about 44°38'31.9"N 73°00'56.1"W, on Vermont 128 between Westford and Fairfax.  Can anyone confirm that it is still standing?  If so, and I make it up there, I promise not to stop or bother the guy.  I just would like to behold, in person, the product this artistic genius has produced.
View Quote

@Steel-Driver Not the last time I went through fairfax.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 7:19:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DADGAD] [#2]
It is alive and well. It is just south of Fairfax heading towards Westford.

@Steel-Driver
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 10:07:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I live less than 10 minutes from it and yes it's still there however it's much smaller than the news articles would lead you to believe
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 5:14:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I applaud the guy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top