Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2021 9:46:37 PM EDT
Today's riot on the Capitol had King Ralphie sending some national guards over. Do you guys think Ralphie will be declaring a state of emergency this 20th for the caravan in an attempt to silence us?

I can totally see him using this like he did last year.

Overall a very sad day for USA. Learned there's a 2 branch government, and the GOP pretty much turned face from Trump, even the VP.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 8:53:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Not sure...

Have you researched the proposed laws in VA this year and made the appropriate changes to your rifles like you did last year?
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 9:03:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Actually went out to buy a few lowers anticipating a national change this year with our 2 branch government change.

And before you get into the whole, "We're in it together" speech, let me say yesterday a young woman was shot and killed on the capitol floor. Nobody even wants to mention her name or who she is. That's the ultimate test of so-called banded group. So no, I don't believe for a second that anyone here isn't getting prepared for an incoming ban as evident by the massive surge in sales.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 10:07:35 AM EDT
[#3]
With out closing 95 and 64 I dont know how King Ralph can practically stop a caravan.  I am sure that some streets in Richmond will be closed, probably were already.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 10:07:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 10:09:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Alright. Thanks. I went to my LGS and asked about the VCDL stuff. The one guy didn't know what I was even talking about, however, I went to a different gun shop locally and they did hand me some stuff over a couple of weeks ago. I'll continue to watch for anything crazy happening.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 10:36:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 11:43:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Which one?

VCDL has "adopt a gun shop" programs where you can adopt the shop and keep them resupplied with VCDL stuff.

Email Bruce Jackson and tell him which shop you are adopting, he will send you stuff: [email protected]
View Quote

Gotcha. I don't want to say the location publicly but let me send the email. Let me call them to ask if they want to host it or not. I seen VCDL stickers in there.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 12:31:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Its still happening. People are still going. Nothing has changed.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 4:08:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 7:48:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I might be a little slow- but I'm not sure what you are asking here.  What do you mean, talking about making appropriate changes to rifles like last year?
View Quote

Well to put the heat on myself again last year when the AWB came I was very vocal in telling folks to prepare both ways at the poll and getting proper magazines before it becomes too hard to get those parts if laws pass that ban online sales. It kind of blew up and everyone got really pissed. I think most forgotten but few remember.

I still have all the stuff I bought. I found this colt 9 round magazine to be very useful as far as zeroing a new optic or confirming zeros. Also not to waste too much ammo given the current price.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 7:53:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Which one?

VCDL has "adopt a gun shop" programs where you can adopt the shop and keep them resupplied with VCDL stuff.

Email Bruce Jackson and tell him which shop you are adopting, he will send you stuff: [email protected]
View Quote

Okay email sent to Bruce.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 10:59:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Well to put the heat on myself again last year when the AWB came I was very vocal in telling folks to prepare both ways at the poll and getting proper magazines before it becomes too hard to get those parts if laws pass that ban online sales. It kind of blew up and everyone got really pissed. I think most forgotten but few remember.

I still have all the stuff I bought. I found this colt 9 round magazine to be very useful as far as zeroing a new optic or confirming zeros. Also not to waste too much ammo given the current price.
View Quote

Using terms like “proper magazine” make you sound like a subservient slave. Just sayin.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top