Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2020 3:24:19 PM EST
DMV sent me a temporary permit to tape to my window and said they are out of stickers and won't be sending any stickers out untill at least after December.
Then I looked at my other truck and it's tags expired last month, so I checked and the check was cashed a month ago. Can't even get through on the phone.
Is oregon law enforcement still letting you drive with expired tags because of dmv closures?
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 6:22:07 PM EST
I believe yes, until 12-31.

You can also be a douche and park penalty free in handicap spaces, among a few other infractions.
Link Posted: 10/28/2020 1:39:22 AM EST
Are the cops still going to do a traffic stop, or are they just ignoring it? After I posted this I was checking all of my vehicles, I've got 8 daily drivers, I've got 2 with expired tags that they've never sent me anything, then one that they sent me the temperary permit. The last time I had expired tags (lost in mail I guess) I got stopped twice in one day. I hate feeling like a criminal driving around with expired tags.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 7:48:39 PM EST
Just saw a guy with NO tags driving through town.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 1:37:04 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sparky923:
Just saw a guy with NO tags driving through town.
View Quote

I was stuck in traffic yesterday and saw 2 cars in front of me with no plates and no temp in the window... But that really nothing new around here.
Top Top