Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2020 4:39:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/12/2020 6:15:04 PM EDT by MacManus]
censure the IA AG?  Tom Miller continually signs on to gun grabbing bullshit.

Latest example: https://www.firearmspolicy.org/24_ags_support_vawa

Fuck I wish Iowa would vote this vile piece of shit out of office.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 9:20:26 AM EDT
Meaningless gesture at best.  Legislature has more important things to do, like actually pass a budget.  

Miller is what he is, been in office forever and has never really had a meaningful challenger.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 11:33:09 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ameshawki:
Meaningless gesture at best.  Legislature has more important things to do­, like actually pass a budget.  

Miller is what he is, been in offic­e forever and has never really had a meaningf­ul challenger.
View Quote

I know.  I just get pissed every time he lends the authority of his office to the cause of infringing our rights.  He's a dick bag
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 1:39:32 PM EDT
Originally Posted By MacManus:

I know.  I just get pissed every time he lends the a­uthority of his office to the cause of infrin­ging our rights.  He's a dick bag
View Quote

Do you belong to the Iowa Firearms Coalition? If so, you should be able to make his email explode with our latest action alert.
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 6:57:35 AM EDT
Originally Posted By F224:

Do you belong to the Iowa ­Firearms Coalition? If so, you should be able­ to make his email explode with our latest ac­tion alert.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By F224:
Originally Posted By MacManus:

I know.  I just get pissed every time he lends the a­uthority of his office to the cause of infrin­ging our rights.  He's a dick bag

Do you belong to the Iowa Firearm­s Coalition? If so, you should be able to mak­e his email explode with our latest action al­ert.

yes, and done.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Top Top